Comments Thread For: Ex-Manager Fears For Rigondeaux in Lomachenko Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    go on, tell me again how 8lb's is.... " fk-all "

and then tell me why 4lb's killed the Golovkin/Ward fight ?

LMAO
    jubeis disproven this ward/golovkin thing so im not going to go over old ground.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      its jack ****. your making out its an 8 class weight jump rather than 8 lbs lol. theres plenty of fighters in the lower weights who climb them weight classes quick so stop making out its a david v goliath match up.

Mr " 8 pounds is fk-all ".....

tell me why 4lb's killed the Golovkin/Ward fight ?

Comment

jubeis disproven this ward/golovkin thing so im not going to go over old ground.

p1ss off

jubei is an ignorant casual-fan clown who could not pick his own nose

so yea, a better source would be appreciated

" but, jubei said " LOL

tell me a story about how 8lb's is " fcuk-all ".....

and then explain why Mr "anyone from 154-168" refused to drop a single pound for Cotto/Canelo?

you guys are immensely stupid

Comment

If I was Rigo, I'd bail until the want the fight at 126 especially with a fighter like Lomo. Don't sell your soul for $$

Comment

its **** all. do some weights and eat more. and its funny that 8 pounds is so much now, but you were begging golovkin to move to 168 8 pounds wasnt 'fkin huge' then.
            Ur agenda is clear, pretend like a 8 pound jump for a midget is light work. So when Loma wins, u can attempt to laud the win without encumbrances.

FYI, if Loma wins, which he probably will, there's ALREADY an asterisk by it !

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
              Ur agenda is clear, pretend like a 8 pound jump for a midget is light work. So when Loma wins, u can attempt to laud the win without encumbrances.

8 pounds isnt some gigantic amount lol, loma started off at 126 himself.rigondeauxs going to be slightly smaller but if hes as good as people say he is, his skill should offset that as its hardly david v goliath. its not as if rigo is some big power puncher either and theres concerns about his power carrying up the weight. theres not always an agenda, im not hugely bothered who wins that fight tbh, i find loma more entertaining but if rigo puts in a performance and wins, good for him.

Comment

Cant wait for this fight you guys are doing too much smh

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post

exactly right !

I cannot stand that ignorant fanbase

Comment

8 pounds isnt some gigantic amount lol, loma started off at 126 himself.rigondeauxs going to be slightly smaller but if hes as good as people say he is, his skill should offset that as its hardly david v goliath. its not as if rigo is some big power puncher either and theres concerns about his power carrying up the weight. theres not always an agenda, im not hugely bothered who wins that fight tbh, i find loma more entertaining but if rigo puts in a performance and wins, good for him.

it is TWO divisions

you are a fkn idiot

Comment

clowns be saying that 8lb's is fk-all

those same clowns cannot explain why 4lb's killed the Golovkin/Ward fight..... and they cannot explain why Golovkin refused to drop a single pound for Cotto/Canelo

clowns be everywhere, this place is a circus

Comment

Working...
                      X