No announcement yet.

2 Years Ago, Triple G Woulda...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Years Ago, Triple G Woulda...

...got the same exact boxing lesson he got the 16th.

You folks talking about how different things would have been two years ago are simply grasping at straws to explain why the boogieman you thought Golovkin was didn't show up.

I got news for you...he wouldn't have shown up 2 years ago either.

The only thing this fight proved is that Abel and Loeffler were very, very smart steering G away from the catchweight that would have almost certainly cemented the fight happening earlier.

They fight at 155 or even 157, and some of those shots Canelo landed stretch a drained Golovkin out for good.

And NO MATTER WHAT, it would not have been 2 years ago anyway because Canelo wasn't a middleweight 2 years ago- he won the lineal in NOV 2015.

The earliest the fight could have taken place would have been May of 2016- less than a year and a half ago.

Which means basically that the same Canelo that showed up this year would have showed up last year.

But, for arguments sake, let's see what was going on with both guys in 2015.

Canelo went 3 with Wolfe-less Kirkland, and 12 with Cotto (in a fight I thought Miguel may have won or at least deserved a draw)

Golovkin went 11 with Murray, 6 with Willie the Worm, and 8 with Glass Joe -er- David Lemeiux.

The competition edge there probably goes to Canelo since Cotto is the best opponent either guy faced.

I think the Canelo that fought in 2015 would have presented the same problems for Gennady that the 2017 version did. Canelo then was more skilled than Murray and I think G would have respected Canelo's power the same way he did a few weeks ago and the same way he did with a much less skilled Lemieux.

We would have had the same fight, a close tilt that goes to either guy depending on how you score.

So stop with the myth making about what would have happened 2 years ago or a year ago.

The same damned thing would have happened...unless they actually did a catchweight.

Then Canelo takes Golovkin and KHTFO.

2 Years ago you have red k, and now 2 years later you still have Red K because you make threads deserving red k.

Comment

Golovkin has a much larger penis than you and it intimidates you. I understand your pain. There were nights where I cried myself to sleep knowing how much better of an overall human being Golovkin was to me. You need to let it go. That's the only way the healing can begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        2 Years ago you have red k, and now 2 years later you still have Red K because you make threads deserving red k.
        And I should care about that because????

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          Golovkin has a much larger penis than you and it intimidates you. I understand your pain. There were nights where I cried myself to sleep knowing how much better of an overall human being Golovkin was to me. You need to let it go. That's the only way the healing can begin.
          Dude, You really need to seek therapy.

The only guy mentioning cranks here is you.

And, for the record, both your facts and your premise are inaccurate.

And no, I aint gonna send you any photos to prove it.

Comment

2 years ago Canelo loses horribly.

Canelo is a great fighter, but clearly below Golovkin. Should have lost a close fight to GGG, who is past his prime and old. Meanwhile, Canelo is in the absolute peak of his career and barely lost. Had it been a few years ago, GGG definitely wins considerably easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              You're like the superf@g of this forum, you know that right?

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                2 years ago Canelo loses horribly.

Canelo is a great fighter, but clearly below Golovkin. Should have lost a close fight to GGG, who is past his prime and old. Meanwhile, Canelo is in the absolute peak of his career and barely lost. Had it been a few years ago, GGG definitely wins considerably easier.
                You're going to have to do better than that.

There is zero reason to believe that anything is different
                years ago.

Canelo fought the better competition 2 years ago.

No reason to believe that doesn't play apart.

But, go ahead and break it down.

Exactly what arguments can you make for your position?

Comment

2 years ago Golovkin ducked Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    You're like the superf@g of this forum, you know that right?
                    And you're a mean person. I hope you can live with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X