Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else sick of Canelo and Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else sick of Canelo and Golovkin?

I'm just gonna be a Jacobs and Charlo fan from here on out....

Robbie barrett for sure is.

Comment

You should start a new NSB group called "The Ja-cucks". You'll be known as the "Cucko Di Tutti Cuckie".

Comment

lol, reminds me of Mayweather-Pacquiao. At one point people were sick of hearing about those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          lol, reminds me of Mayweather-Pacquiao. At one point people were sick of hearing about those guys.
          I hope it never gets to that level

Comment

In general no. I like both fighters and enjoy their fights. I'm a little sick of the crying and *****ing about it 10 days after the fight when there's 8 months until they fight again and so much other stuff going on in Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              Was burned out on both those guys in 2011 only kept an interest in Pacquaio because Marquez is my favorite fighter. When their "event" was made I didn't give a *****.

Comment

It's a given after that horrible decision we're gonna hear about that fight till the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  It's a given after that horrible decision we're gonna hear about that fight till the rematch.
                  Probably. I'm just kind of tired of the stupid Floyd-Pacqiuao and Ward-Kovalev comparisons. I don't see Jermall and Jacobs fans being a bunch of little bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Probably. I'm just kind of tired of the stupid Floyd-Pacqiuao and Ward-Kovalev comparisons. I don't see Jermall and Jacobs fans being a bunch of little bitches...
                    Jermall fans ***** about how he's being ducked and Jacobs fans ***** about robbery on a fight that could gone either way.

Comment

Working...
                    X