Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

finally!! Realistic COMPUBOX GGG vs ALVAREZ, BYRD Should Be Given APOLOGY BY INDUSTRY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally!! Realistic COMPUBOX GGG vs ALVAREZ, BYRD Should Be Given APOLOGY BY INDUSTRY

Last edited by Lester Tutor; 11-07-2017, 04:19 PM.

Damnnnnnn....flawless Victory!

But let's be honest with that name you clearly can't say there's no agenda behind this! But again,

I told folks I know who swear GGG beat up Canelo go rewatch the fight and they did and now say Canelo boxed up GGG and should've won!

So many desperately wanted the GGG knockout they expected on Canelo and it didn't happen so blame the one guy that didn't let it happen and isn't supposed to let it happen in the first place!

Comment

Dude you're a mask get off of the keyboard.

Comment

So very realistic. Some of those punches where even within the same time zone as GGG.

Comment

But let's be honest with that name you clearly can't say there's no agenda behind this! But again,

I told folks I know who swear GGG beat up Canelo go rewatch the fight and they did and now say Canelo boxed up GGG and should've won!

So many desperately wanted the GGG knockout they expected on Canelo and it didn't happen so blame the one guy that didn't let it happen and isn't supposed to let it happen in the first place!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

Sadly this is the truth. People were blood thirsty and beer-drunk so they saw the punches being thrown, Canelo boxing and moving, and assumed it meant GGG was getting the better of the trades.

Truth is Ca$hnelo boxed beautifully and made GGG look amateur throughout the entire fight. Oh and that "power"? Yeah, there's nothing there. Canelo was more shook up by Lara and Floyd than he was "GGG".

Harold Lederman got to the official judges though and HBO gifted the "draw". What a joke, honestly.

Easy 8-4 for Ca$h and maybe even wider than that

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

And yet this ****** gave GGG basically every round.

Might as well stop at a local bar and ask them to score it because it would probably, honestly, be more accurate than whatever drunk ass Lederman was watching/scoring

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  And yet this ****** gave GGG basically every round.

Might as well stop at a local bar and ask them to score it because it would probably, honestly, be more accurate than whatever drunk ass Lederman was watching/scoring

That ****** forgot more about boxing than the majority on this forum knows. His score card was within a round of the majority of press row cards.

Comment

Most of the supposed 'missed' punches by Golovkin were probes. As in, they weren't meant to be punches intending to land. Secondly, I've counted many punches by Canelo Alvarez that supposedly 'landed' that were blocked or parries.

Comment

Working...
                    X