No announcement yet.

Do you like Wilder or Joshua more?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like Wilder or Joshua more?

Since you guys are so busy acting like Spoon let's start building up the next super fight around here so you guys can act like Spoon again afterwards. I like Wilder better despite his flaws. He's sort of dumb but I like him.

Both of them appear to be decent people outside of the ring. But I lean towards Joshua in terms of how he is navigating his career and his ring performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Since you guys are so busy acting like Spoon let's start building up the next super fight around here so you guys can act like Spoon again afterwards. I like Wilder better despite his flaws. He's sort of dumb but I like him.
      Character and personality it's Wilder for me, hands down. Guy's entertaining and colourful and doesn't take himself too seriously. Joshua comes across as an OK kinda guy but ain't gonna win awards for his sparkling wit.

Between the ropes? I have to favour Joshua (and by early stoppage) as the more proven and less... well.. windmilly - but honestly if he gasses like he did against Wlad before he gets Deontay outta there he's fucked.

Comment

Joshua has a much bigger package.

Comment

Wilder. Joshua is a piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
            Wilder. Joshua is a piece of shit.
            He is sort of a scumbag ******* shithead

Comment

I don't like either, but I can easily Joshua is the much more talented boxer.

Comment

joshua.....

Comment

Joshua. Great guy

Comment

I like Joshua better as a boxer but he has ZERO personality and I find Wilder far more interesting in that regard.

Comment

Working...
                    X