No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shows Huge McGregor Painting in New Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    but you dont care about what they do outside of boxing ...
    Which is why I JUST said "he's got HIS OWN problems"....did you miss that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Which is why I JUST said "he's got HIS OWN problems"....did you miss that?
      but if you dont care what they do outside of boxing, why bring it up? that was my point. feel me?

Comment

but if you dont care what they do outside of boxing, why bring it up? that was my point. feel me?
        There's a whole other thread about it that I haven't posted anything. It would just be me saying I don't care what Floyd does in retirement, he's got his own issues with taxes or whatever else. Basically it makes no difference to me no matter who or what it is.

Comment

cuh you's trippin!! i would smash that.
          I know you would big dog. The older I got the lower my standards got, but a young buck like you --- set them standards high! Fatty legs, blegh --- been there done that and wont do it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Mayweather wants McGregor's meat. Conor put him in his place now Floyd's in love after seeing Conors dong size at the weigh in.

*** dude. You probably dream of that. Sick man. Floyd owns him

Comment

• Originally posted by Superarms1 View Post
              *** dude. You probably dream of that. Sick man. Floyd owns him
              Eat my turds ALT boy. Lou Cipher owns you and you crave Conor's dong just like Floyd does.

Comment

• Floyd's Restaurant
                Last edited by Manic Shot; 09-27-2017, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• You have issues dude. Get off this site and find a gay dating site. Lots of dongs for you there I can imagine. That's all you talk about is dongs. And again Floyd owns him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post

Floyd's Restaurant
                    wonder if they serve dog meat there? that shiiet looks like an asian restaurant LOL. who the fook put that cart with all the supplies right behind the seat where customers is eating LOL!!!

Comment

wonder if they serve dog meat there? that shiiet looks like an asian restaurant LOL. who the fook put that cart with all the supplies right behind the seat where customers is eating LOL!!!
                      Menu for the day: Azucena

Comment

Working...
                      X