Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Wants Anthony Joshua Right After "I Beat Ortiz!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
    This fight is happening in Las Vegas homie not on that side of the pond if this fight gets made.. after Ortiz gets knocked out you will all say that he's an old man and 45 years old
    Wilder cannot sell tickets anywhere as that goofy dimwit has no fans in America. Joshua will sell out Wembley with 80,000 brit fans. Wilder is too damn dumb to win anyway. Ortiz could KO goofy 54 IQ Wilder.

Comment

Ortiz can mess these plans up by sparking Wilder. He's been waiting for this fight since last year.

November 4th will be the time when we have a lot of questions answered.

Comment

Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
        Wilder cannot sell tickets anywhere as that goofy dimwit has no fans in America. Joshua will sell out Wembley with 80,000 brit fans. Wilder is too damn dumb to win anyway. Ortiz could KO goofy 54 IQ Wilder.
        That makes 3 men in a row that got caught trying to take PEDs against Wilder.. I'm an American and I got Wilder over Joshua or Fury or parker any FKN day..

Comment

That makes 3 men in a row that got caught trying to take PEDs against Wilder.. I'm an American and I got Wilder over Joshua or Fury or parker any FKN day..
          Wilder does seem to have bad luck in opponents. Wilder has that right hand landing against anyman. Wilder could beat Joshua with the right shot landing on Josh. Who knows till they actually fight. Sad for boxing that Ortiz is a scum bag cheat.

Comment

Wilder does seem to have bad luck in opponents. Wilder has that right hand landing against anyman. Wilder could beat Joshua with the right shot landing on Josh. Who knows till they actually fight. Sad for boxing that Ortiz is a scum bag cheat.
            They need a common opponent and Whyte would be an attractive fight ATM. He has improved since his loss over Joshua, Put up a hell of a fight with an injured arm. I was drooling over this Wilder Ortiz fight just as much as I wanted to see him fight Povetkin in Russia.. These boxers should not be able to fight anymore once you get caught twice its bullshyt and happens way too often with no real consequences

Comment

They need a common opponent and Whyte would be an attractive fight ATM. He has improved since his loss over Joshua, Put up a hell of a fight with an injured arm. I was drooling over this Wilder Ortiz fight just as much as I wanted to see him fight Povetkin in Russia.. These boxers should not be able to fight anymore once you get caught twice its bullshyt and happens way too often with no real consequences
              Boxing has no structure few rules no CZAR or supreme ruler just greedy promoters and money grabbing organizations with no power. Whyte would get KO'd by Wilder but Wilder needs fights. Banishment for a positive drug test is a must. Greed rules boxing and Cash is King of the Ring.

Comment

They have a common opponent... Molina.

Comment

Wilder does sell tickets....amigo.

Who ya'll got at heavy

Comment

Joshua sold out 90 000 tickets vs Klitschko, also selling 75 000 tickets vs Pulev.

Fight with Parker gonna be 90 000 again.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                      Only one who's done the ducking is you, Deontay.
                      haymon will payoff vada to show Joshua dirty which he is then wilder can claim he will fight anyone hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X