Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev is 34 yrs old lol

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Thats a good question to ask. I like Floyd much better then Ward cant stand his style. But with Floyd who calls himself tbe it looks ridiculous now. The fact that someone is claiming Ward might have a better resume and some could make the case shows hes not even top 10. Floyd has no atg wins. A lot of old prime hofers but who has he fought that will be a top 50 fighter of all time? The only ATG fighter he has is Pac and he was washed by then. Some other fighters have loses but they have wins of fighters who are in the list of the best fighters in history.
      What atg has ward beat lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
        your excuses won't go down in history but floyds wins will
        End thread

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          cotto was not better than kovalev when he fought floyd. kovalev was in his prime and you could make the argument that he beat ward and was among the very best p4p on the planet. cotto lost to austin trout in his next fight after floyd, and previously he'd beaten the great yuri foreman, a blind antonio margarito with no plaster, and the reanimated corpse of ricardo mayorga. prior to those three fights he was embarassed by pacquiao after shooting his wad early int he fight and then all but surrendering with all the backpedaling he did. and he still got the sh#t beaten out of him and took a deteriorating beating.

cotto was never the same after margarito 1. kovalev was still prime when ward got to him, and ranked a hell of a lot higher than cotto was when he fought floyd. facts, not opinions.
          Kov is not near the consistent quality of Cotto, who the hell did Kov beat a 51 yr old Hopkins.

Cotto was rejuvenated after Margo 2 and has boxed on a superior level his entire career.

Kov is a flash in the pan.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            Thats The fact that someone is claiming Ward might have a better resume and some could make the case shows hes not even top 10..
            I think Floyd has a better resume than ward so according to you since I think Mayweather is better Ward is not even top 10 lmao dumb ass

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              Honestly I agree.

Floyd has big names, but Adnre NEVER ducked anyone in their prime. Kov, froch, kessler, berrera

Floyd bread and butter was fighting young inexperienced fighters, or old and out of prime.
              Kovalev is 34 how is that prime lol wasn't Pacquiao 35 when he faced floyd?

A prime Sullivan Barrera lmaooooo?
              Barrera and Kessler is the best you got?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                I think Floyd has a better resume than ward so according to you since I think Mayweather is better Ward is not even top 10 lmao dumb ass
                Top 10 all time and Ward is no where near that.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  What atg has ward beat lol?
                  No one, im not making the argument that ward has a better resume. I kinda went off topic talking about ranking Floyd on the all time list.

Comment

Original poster is just throwing tantrums because some posters have been clowning Golovkin mercilessly for a week now! Lol...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      . kovalev was still prime when ward got to him, and ranked a hell of a lot higher than cotto was when he fought floyd. facts, not opinions.
                      Kovalev is 34 years old thats not prime at all. Kovalev best win is Jean Pascal.

Comment

Working...
                      X