Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: Andre Ward's Place in Boxing History is Near The Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen all these Fighters I will mentioned who who would have either beat Ward on decision or stopped him and I will start with Ezzard Charles, Bob Foster ,Archie Moore, Mike Spinks , Roy Jones, Carlos Monzon and the greatest Sugar Ray Robinson I'm sure there's a few more in there I forgot like some of those Dynamite light heavy in the midst of the late seventies that always used to seem to fight on Wide World of Sports on Saturdays one off the top of my head would be Victor Galendez... all-time great Ward would not have been in the top

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Yeah he's near the top......of the list of reasons the sport is virtually unwatchable anymore.
      shut you mouth DCAF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
        Aaron Pryor had a similar ability lol ******* is a hell of a drug
        Yes he did, that's why he's not mentioned as one of my greats

Comment

Ward's a HOF......much respect

Ward is a gold medalist, HOF and retiring undefeated whether you like him or not respect the career.

Comment

I hate this new trend with equating being undefeated with greatness....Ward isn't even in the top 30. You all are fuvking crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
              like your moms pu S S y
              That is brilliant! How do you come up with such original material? You must be a genius, because I haven't heard a mom joke since I was 14 years old. Good to see that you haven't evolved intellectually since the 8th grade, or did you drop out of school in the 5th grade? Again, kudos to you for such a creative and witty post.

Comment

SOG is the 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                  shut you mouth DCAF!!!
                  Suck it, ALT!! LOL

Comment

A top occult **** protected by his fellow occult sell outs with crooked Vegas judges and refs. Ward couldn't sell a ticket that is why he retired lost Roc Nation millions. But they can always get more money from the ugly peasant masses.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                      A top occult **** protected by his fellow occult sell outs with crooked Vegas judges and refs. Ward couldn't sell a ticket that is why he retired lost Roc Nation millions. But they can always get more money from the ugly peasant masses.
                      Here's a life Ward ruined...

Comment

Working...
                      X