Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: Mayweather Knew What GGG Does To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd ruined so many lives on May 2nd 2015

Comment

Yawn! Everyone beats Floyd until the fight actually happens.

Comment

GGGis the most overrated fighter of the last 25 years hands down.

Comment

There's no way lil floyd will fight GGG, floyd hugged Manny 100X, I'm sure he will hug GGG 1000X.....

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
            Canelo made GGG look bad! And I mean bad using Floyd's style!! Floyd would embarrass GGG! Just too slow!
            Canelo has flurries of punches to counter GGG and is 175lbs that night, Little Floyd throws 1 punch at a time and that wont do to stop GGG.

Same size, Floyd will toy with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              How can you be overrated if you beat anyone in your division? Most people even think he beat Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                drunken Krusher
                Even drunk with sour guts, Krusher dropper and whipped coWard with ease LOL.

Comment

I would have given Golovkin a strong chance of upsetting Mayweather. He has a solid, consistent jab, and has the power to hurt Mayweather. I wouldn't say they're identical but his style mirrors Maidana's a bit and we know what Maidana was able to accomplish in his first fight with Mayweather. Unfortunately, the fight would be too uneven at 154. In his pro career GGG has never fought below 160 and he might have been too drained at 154.

I don't know why Mayweather feels the need to bash Golovkin. I can understand feeling confident to say you're better than named fighter but his bashing seems like he has something personal against Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    How? He stepped up in class and had competitive matches against Jacobs and Canelo. It would be one thing if he was dominated and exposed, but he went tooth and nail with both and showed that he's not overrated as some would say.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                      I would have given Golovkin a strong chance of upsetting Mayweather. He has a solid, consistent jab, and has the power to hurt Mayweather. I wouldn't say they're identical but his style mirrors Maidana's a bit and we know what Maidana was able to accomplish in his first fight with Mayweather. Unfortunately, the fight would be too uneven at 154. In his pro career GGG has never fought below 160 and he might have been too drained at 154.

I don't know why Mayweather feels the need to bash Golovkin. I can understand feeling confident to say you're better than named fighter but his bashing seems like he has something personal against Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X