Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: Mayweather Knew What GGG Does To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotVlad_ View Post
    You just mad that GGG would expose Mayweather like he did with Brook
    How can you expose a proven ATG, that's fought in 5 weight classes and is unbeaten?

If Golovkin did a quarter of what Mayweather did maybe he'd be an ATG too.

Comment

So basically now that Loeffler is seeing the really money nicked off of Golovkin he's going the post Arum approach

Comment

I belive 30 years old Mayweather would beat Golovkin even at 160

Comment

Hell yeah he does...that's why he "retired" like that moose fart Andre CoWard when it was time to face the fiddler.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Back to calling out WWs. Golovkin knew what Ward would do to him. Golovkin the biggest joke in boxing.
            Not as big of a joke as a fighter calling another fighter easy work, avoiding him and fighting an mma fighter with a record of 0-0. Floyd fought Canelo who went on to fight GGG. So Canelo wasn't to big, yet GGG Is? I guess It shows that Floyd clearly drained Canelo and It wasn't Canelo's Idea as Floyd claimed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Hell yeah he does...that's why he "retired" like that moose fart Andre CoWard when it was time to face the fiddler.
              Yeah you must be right, Ward retired undefeated you fool

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                Yeah you must be right, Ward retired undefeated you fool
                You must have manure for your brains. Krusher put him in Snickers costume in the first fight. You stupid ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  Not as big of a joke as a fighter calling another fighter easy work, avoiding him and fighting an mma fighter with a record of 0-0. Floyd fought Canelo who went on to fight GGG. So Canelo wasn't to big, yet GGG Is? I guess It shows that Floyd clearly drained Canelo and It wasn't Canelo's Idea as Floyd claimed.
                  Serious question. How many windows have you cleaned with your tongue today?

Comment

I don't know how effective GGG would've been @ 154, but he would've been better than Maidana, and we know what he did! However, GGG has not demonstrated that he's on the same level as Floyd. He had a chance to fight a P4P #1 fighter in Andre Ward, and he turned down that chance to fight Canelo/Cotto, 2 guys fighting @ 155. He won't have those titles in multiple divisions like Roy Jones Jr., Oscar De La Hoya, B-Hop, Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao, Miguel Cotto, and Andre Ward! I think his legacy would've been better had he went up to beat Ward @ 168, then came back to 160 for Canelo! Oh well, he can still make history with a win in the rematch! Hindsight is 20/20!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
                      True but he can't hurt GGG with his one punch at a time output.
                      Floyd doesn't have to hurt Golovkin.

How many clean, dead-on shots was Golovkin able to land on Alvarez was fighting off of his defense?

No idea how good his legs really were in the Conor fight, but if they were even as good as the Berto fight, Golovkin doesn't land a single meaningful punch on a defensive Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X