No announcement yet.

Jim Lampleys commentating of canelo /ggg was horrible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Lampleys commentating of canelo /ggg was horrible

He never use to be that bad in the 90's he was ok now he's gone full cheerleader mode.

He was going nuts over shots ggg was missing .

Good thing jones was there to put his ass in check.

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    He never use to be that bad in the 90's he was ok now he's gone full cheerleader mode.

He was going nuts over shots ggg was missing .

Good thing jones was there to put his ass in check.
    He's been that way for years and so has Max.

Not really thread worthy, everyone knows their schtick now

Comment

If anything, Jones was probably worse. I was watching the fight in a bar the first time, and people around me were joking that Jones had money on Canelo with the praise he was heaping on him.

Comment

He has always been like that, I was watching Barrera v Naz last night and it was even worse in that fight. Something about Allah knows how to spell B A R R E R A.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          If anything, Jones was probably worse. I was watching the fight in a bar the first time, and people around me were joking that Jones had money on Canelo with the praise he was heaping on him.
          Truuu never seen Roy go against his former soviet so hard

Comment

Hbo needs to get rid of lampley he's become a joke now.

Comment

Let's be honest. If it's an HBO fighter or being groomed up to be HBO's next PPV star, they are going to ride them all the way to the gates of Valhalla, lol.

That punch swept the air you say? Hell no, that was the cleanest hook you've ever seen landed - Jim.

Comment

*bang bang bang*

Comment

Canelo is the house fighter, not GGG. He would more likely be a cheer leader for Canelo. If he was excited about GGG it's because GGG was taking the fight to Canelo and winning the fight by throwing and landing more punches. Canelo landed some clean hard punches but only in spurts. GGG came forward 3 minutes of every round while Canelo back peddled most of the fight. Jacobs, Lara, Holyfield, Lewis,Crawford, Bowe and all the other boxers I heard opinions from had GGG winning by about 8 rounds to 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    Former fighters are always like that; Malignaggi is always looking to give credit to the slick/defensive guy, George Foreman was always cheer-leading for the aggressive punchers, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X