Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did your opinion change after watching the replay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Barkley was coming off a win over Hearns. WTF has Lemieux done that's anywhere near close to that?
    And WTF has Thomas Hearns done at 160 pounds / middleweight (his accomplishments below 160 pounds are totally irrelevant)?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      I named you one like you asked. If you don't want to accept it fine.
      No, you didn't name me one 'like I asked'. I asked you to give me a pressure fighter, at age 35 or beyond that beat an opponent that was at Canelo Alvarez's caliber whilst being 8 years older. You provided Iran Barkley. Unfortunately for you, Iran Barkley isn't 'LIKE' Canelo Alvarez because he was a journeyman with 19 career losses and was never ranked as highly as Canelo Alvarez.

So my challenge still stands!

Comment

• More cleAR THAT ggg WON. i WOULDN'T EVEN SAY CANELO LANDED THE CLEANER PUNCHES LIKE AA LOT OF PEOPLE ARE SAYING

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
          And WTF has Thomas Hearns done at 160 pounds / middleweight (his accomplishments below 160 pounds are totally irrelevant)?
          Damn you're embarrassing yourself now. What has Canelo done at 160? What has Lemieux done? What has Kell Brook done? Hearns went on to beat Virgil hill at 175 another very good fighter and lost to Barkely again. Barkley shits all over Lemieux. You silly little fan boy.

Comment

• Didn't enjoy it enough to watch it again. I felt that both underperformed. It was an extremely important fight but, I won't be watching it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              More cleAR THAT ggg WON. i WOULDN'T EVEN SAY CANELO LANDED THE CLEANER PUNCHES LIKE AA LOT OF PEOPLE ARE SAYING

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
                Wasn't following the argument but you sound like a clown here, trying to pretend we don't know who Hearns was and how much that win meant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Didn't enjoy it enough to watch it again. I felt that both underperformed. It was an extremely important fight but, I won't be watching it again.
                  Nelo vs GGG II will be better Redd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    Ya who the hell uses boxingscene.com as a source when you have Harold Lederman's scorecard??? Much better to go by XD

Another GGGaholic...WRECKED

Easy win Ca$hnelo :]]]
                    What a weird reply to my post

Comment

• People who claim Canelo won gave him every close round of the fight and scored with Vegas judges in mind, the rest of the world scored it for GGG, no matter how often you watch the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X