Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Retains, Wins Majority Decision Over Hughie Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess nobody watched this fight on YouTube and the arena was half empty. Mick Hennessy is the worst and most stupid promoter in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by rdb85 View Post
      Had Ward or mayweather been Fury most would be saying he won 117-113
      No. These great boxers were throwning punches, maybe, not the hardest, but it was punches. And Fury was slapping, he was barely touching Parker.

Comment

No just shut your pole sucking a$$ up

Comment

Originally posted by smellard View Post
          "Location: UK"
          Of course, of course
          Because I'm sure you're incredibly objective about the sport. :bukkake:

Seems a lot of posters scored it by what they wanted to see.

Of course Parker trying for home runs was more crowdpleasing, but did you REALLY see Hughie lose 10 rounds??

Comment

Had a feeling Ali Fury was going to be robbed by the plodding Samoan, but was surprised by the blatancy.

Comment

Mayweather and Ward set traps and punish their opponent's misses. Hughie was purely negative with literally no offence. Explain to me how his performance was any better than Malik Scott's against Luis Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                The UK Commentary was awful. The most bias commentary I've ever heard.
                What, when Richie Woodhall said Parker won?

The word is "biased" btw.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCleaner View Post
                  This fight had ZERO promo in the UK, I half expected to be able to watch it on boxnation but no lol, £10 on YouTube!?! They fkin mental? ppv for that garbage hahaha, no way it does much over 1000 buys!
                  Yeah man, ****ed up completely, didnt leave themselves enough money to buy the 115-113 judge, schoolboy error

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post

The UK Commentary was awful. The most bias commentary I've ever heard.
                    Completely agree regarding the commentary ... They were watching a different fight to the one I was seeing

Comment

Fury deserved to lose. I hope more fighters lose fights if they fight this way.

Moving backwards flicking a weak ass jab, and then grabbing a hold of Parker when he gets close. It gives me great pleasure to see fighters that fight this way lose fights big on judges scorecards.

Comment

Working...
                      X