Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Faced a Better Opponent at 15 Years Old then GGG Ever Faced Untill 2017!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Jacobs beat him.
    Based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Based on what?
      Based on what I saw. Jacobs got robbed.

Comment

Based on what I saw. Jacobs got robbed.
        Do you wear bifocals?

Comment

And yet he still managed to dominate Canelo despite having a suposadly weakest resume in history

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Do you wear bifocals?
            Yeah, they helped me see clearly how Jacobs beat lil'g's ass and got robbed.

Comment

He was 0-4 against current/former world champions.

He lost to Canelo in his pro debut and lost to him in a rematch. He also lost to Tim Bradley...does that elevate Bradley's status as well?

Comment

And at the time, Vazquez was effectively a nobody. His three opponents after getting dominated by a young Timothy Bradley, leading into the Canelo fight? 4-12, 1-42 (!!!), 24-9. Three of his defenses in a row of his IBF Title were against guys with 10 losses.

He's a guy that was good but far from great, and Canelo fought him before he was even that.

That's a bit like being proud of getting a sack in pee wee football on a guy who went on to be a journeyman backup QB in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                  At just 15 Years old, Canelo faced Miguel Vasquez in just his 3rd Pro fight.

Miguel Vasquez went on to become a World Lightweight Champion with 6 Defences to his name and only losing controversially to Mickey Bey in 2014.

There's NO QUESTON that Miguel Vasquez is a Better more Accomplished Boxer then any one GGG has faced in his whole career with the possible exception of maybe Jacobs and of cause Canelo himself.

GGG has simply faced some of the worst opposition of any World Champion in History!
                  One of the stupidest posts I've ever seen and that's saying something. So, your admitting that Canelo hasn't improved since he was a teenager? He's regressed? 15 year old Canelo was a pound for pound great?

Is Clint Mitchell an ATG? Or Al Lovino who beat consensus #2 best ever Henry Armstrong in his debut?

Casual.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                    At just 15 Years old, Canelo faced Miguel Vasquez in just his 3rd Pro fight.

Miguel Vasquez went on to become a World Lightweight Champion with 6 Defences to his name and only losing controversially to Mickey Bey in 2014.

There's NO QUESTON that Miguel Vasquez is a Better more Accomplished Boxer then any one GGG has faced in his whole career with the possible exception of maybe Jacobs and of cause Canelo himself.

GGG has simply faced some of the worst opposition of any World Champion in History!
                    Miguel Vasquez faced Canelo in his very first pro fight. Canelo was younger and had two previous pro fights. Canelo won by split decision. Canelo had a very good amature career. Miguel Vasquez had none as far as I can determine.

Comment

Yeah, they helped me see clearly how Jacobs beat lil'g's ass and got robbed.
                      See the bolded part? ^

That's why your opinion is null and should not be considered.

Oh and nobody else thinks this was a robbery. No credible expert said that whatsoever. Keep dreaming hater.

Comment

Working...
                      X