Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Gets Off The Floor To Decision Genesis Servania

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
    Found it on FXX.....I got one of those paid HD illegal stream providers found it in their TV guide on FXX.
    Boxing is on ESPN news

Comment

Yes! I made it in time, let's do this!!!

Comment

what's going on with ESPN?????

Comment

Originally posted by downklown View Post
          It's on ESPNews.
          See thats a problem...I do have ESPNews but I would never think to look on a channel that says News to catch a fight, because I would think that its straight sports news.

Bob will never get good rankings with ESPN having this approach to these fights.

Comment

See thats a problem...I do have ESPNews but I would never think to look on a channel that says News to catch a fight, because I would think that its straight sports news.

Bob will never get good rankings with ESPN having this approach to these fights.
            Boxing is a after thought to espn, Arum might have made a mistake.

Comment

And I gotta say......little sad how little attention these fights get on supposedly the biggest boxing forum out there. I noticed this lately, same few members for these lower profile fights posting or showing interest.

Look we got a good fight coming up, and there are 10 people in the thread.

Comment

When you put it on espn the ticket clearly reads boxing on ESPN news

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  what's going on with ESPN?????
                  ESPN news hermano

Comment

If you have ESPN just google "ESPNEWS"

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      When you put it on espn the ticket clearly reads boxing on ESPN news
                      Bro, I dont know what "espn the ticket" is.

All I know is that the fight was supposed to be on THE ESPN and its not there.

Don't get it twisted, I am watching the fight I will always find the fight if it's on some channel in Swahili but not your casuals.

Guess what...I have a co-worker who is into UFC but he will watch boxing. So I told him at work today "Hey, there will be a good fight on ESPN tonight, starting at 10PM"

You think he's watching it? No he isn't. That's the point.

Comment

Working...
                      X