No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. GGG one of the best fights in a long time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    I don't think so. GGG fans were content with the Jacobs fight even though he was "exposed."

But when Alvarez does it, as the compubox speaks for itself compared to the Jacobs fight, this time, A DRaW is blasphemous because most ggg fans voted an Easy KO! We're talking like 9:1 KO vs Close Decision in favor of GGG.

It's all karma, and the Jacobs fan are a bit goofy themselves. I and others also had Jacobs expecting to win before the fight...I recall that if Pirog and Mora did their thing surely Jacobs couldn't do well...

It's all Karma
    Miracle Man has a case for for saying he won. Canelo doesn't...

Comment

I don't think so. GGG fans were content with the Jacobs fight even though he was "exposed."

But when Alvarez does it, as the compubox speaks for itself compared to the Jacobs fight, this time, A DRaW is blasphemous because most ggg fans voted an Easy KO! We're talking like 9:1 KO vs Close Decision in favor of GGG.

It's all karma, and the Jacobs fan are a bit goofy themselves. I and others also had Jacobs expecting to win before the fight...I recall that if Pirog and Mora did their thing surely Jacobs couldn't do well...

It's all Karma
      Jacobs has a case for winning. Canelo barely has a case for a draw...

Comment

Why did that not go through the first time. Christ........

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Jacobs has a case for winning. Canelo barely has a case for a draw...
          Jacobs is a seasoned Middleweight..

Comment

Jacobs is a seasoned Middleweight..

All three are middleweights though. Canelo has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              All three are middleweights though. Canelo has been.
              like Charlo and Andrade doe... cause they're clearly smaller than Lara..

Comment

First chocolatito and the Asian guy was a good fight far better than triple L and Canela heck maywheather vs mc was way better too.

Comment

like Charlo and Andrade doe... cause they're clearly smaller than Lara..
                  Canelo being a middleweight is going to heat things up for sure. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hurd go to 160 soon, too.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    7/8. it was good entertaining fight, not a classic though.
                    I agree, I'd give it an 8, could see a 7.

The stench of the bad decision also kept be avoided for me. I'd go with an 8 just for the fight but a 7 because of the decision.

Comment

for me it was probably a 7/8. The tension was intense, as I was expecting someone to hit the floor at any moment. I was a bit disappointed in BOTH fighters (GGG for lack of accuracy and lack of body work, and Canelo for only fighting 45 seconds of each round), and honestly expected a bit more from each fighter. But that actually is a testament to the quality and competitiveness of the matchup, as neither guy could really just run roughshod over the other.......

Comment

Working...
                      X