No announcement yet.

Official: Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keith_head View Post
    David Haye got knocked out by a cruiserweight who won't even fight the top cruiserweights.

Either of these guys would destroy Haye.
    Yeah he "knocked out" totally not injured 5 rounds prior and could hardly stand while a gassed Bellew couldn't hit him with a clean shot.

I'd pick Haye over Parker.

Comment

• Originally posted by keith_head View Post
      David Haye got knocked out by a cruiserweight who won't even fight the top cruiserweights.

Either of these guys would destroy Haye.
      Haye will destroy Parker. Lets not act like Haye didnt have a serious injury, dont be a nonce all ur life Keith

To be honest i think Bellew might destroy him as well

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Haye will destroy Parker. Lets not act like Haye didnt have a serious injury, dont be a nonce all ur life Keith

Tony Bellew fled the cruiserweight division when he realised any one of Breidis, Usyk or pretty much anyone else fighting in the Super Series would knock him out. It took him 6 rounds to finish a guy who was on one leg ffs.

David Haye WAS a legite fighter but if you can't stay healthy you can't fight. Any legite top 10 heavyweight would be too much for him and I suspect his body would break down again.

Comment

• Originally posted by stellen View Post
          The right man won but what a pair of bang average fighters they both are. Parker said he wanted to make a statement on british soil and he sure did. He stated loud and clearly that he is a b-level plodder who will get fistically raped if he ever got in the ring with AJ or wilder.
          Joshua most likely. But Wilder?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
            Yeah he "knocked out" totally not injured 5 rounds prior and could hardly stand while a gassed Bellew couldn't hit him with a clean shot.

I'd pick Haye over Parker.
            Can Haye even make it into a ring without getting injured at this point though? Ever since his comeback on Dave he has looked shot imo

Comment

This fight was a learning experience, Peter was right to put his son in there.

For someone as young as Fury, long lay off, he showed he is on Parkers level.

5 or 6 more fights, he will far superior to Parker.
              Maybe ...but...without power and a lanky somewhat bizarre body at 6'6 he wont go far...against a title holder of worth....i know this. Hes not tyson fury as much as you guys will want.

Comment

• Comment

jewish gay mafia rigged the card
                  There is no such thing stick the conversation will you.

Comment

• lost nearly every round and only survived because he was allowed to clinch over 100 + times by the reff.

' he showed hes on parkers level tho'

Comment

I mean Parker & Hughie both f#cking suck lets be real. I mean they suck at the world level, but neither of them is gonna be getting talked about for the HOF. Parker is like a HW Shawn Porter with smothering a lot of his own work, but is more reckless. And Hughie gots this scared guy in prison trying to not get raped in the shower, but don't wanna hurt anybody style. Neither guy is going far idc that Parker won tonight or Fury is young still.

Tyson with his sh^t together can still run the whole division doe if he hasn't f#cked up his body/confidence/skills beyond repair over these last couple years of being a f#cking dummy. I'm still not sure we ever see him fight again & I'm sorta hoping he doesn't has the Tyson story might be better if he just leaves boxing after reaching the highest point instead of going back & being some shadow of the guy who made Klitschko nervous about throwing a punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X