No announcement yet.

Official: Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Where the judges from again? Parker is gonna need as many impartial judges as he can get if he doesn't do better then he's done in the first 2 rounds that I think you could argue are 2-0 to either guy or 1-1.
    All 3 judges are gypsies. Just kidding, but the scorecards might seem that way in the end.

Comment

• 3 - zip Parker

2 non tattooed guys looks like a thing from the past ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Where the judges from again? Parker is gonna need as many impartial judges as he can get if he doesn't do better then he's done in the first 2 rounds that I think you could argue are 2-0 to either guy or 1-1.
        I may be wrong but I thought they said one from UK, one FL, and one Boston or something.

Comment

• Fury finally lands a punch worth a damn.

Comment

• Both these guys are bloody Awful.

Daniel Dubious would destroy them both now...after 5 fights.

Comment

• Fury got in a good uppercut and some jabs.

2-2

Comment

• 2-2 after 4

Comment

• Fury has clinched around 30+ times in 4 rounds and the reff has not warned him once.

Comment

• It's clear that Parker is used to flat footed opponents and he doesn't know how to effectively deal with movement. Still, 3-1 Parker. Fury is just too feather fisted for me to give those punches much value.

Comment

• If Parker can slurp on that bacne ooze, he can get a nice testosterone boost. Why doesn't his corner instruct him to do so?

Comment

Working...
                      X