Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Explains Lack of Body Work Against Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might as well ask why didn't Avarez sit down on his punches more or why he was on his back foot so much.
    Golovkin saw he could win the fight from the outside, Alvarez's strategy was to play defense, counter and answer the final bell.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      then put me on ignore and shut the phuk up you whinny puzzy. Nobody following you around worrying about what you post. Go back to getting on your knees and sucking off that walking punching bag GGG you don't hear me complaining. Now shut the phuk up and let the grown folk talk.
      Spoken like a true child, bravo.

Comment

They were guaranteed a rematch as long as they didn't win by KO. If they do have the courage for a rematch, GGG will destroy his body.

Comment

It's what we predicted, however the blame for this is squarely on Sanchez. He should have trained Golovkin better to find openings to the body. By not attacking the body, Golovkin significantly reduced his ability to open up Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
            How is it game over when he won 2 of those fights and most agree won the last fight?
            Game over meaning he was lost and didn't know what to do, since pure power wasn't working. What adjustments has he made in either fight? ZERO.

Also, many people thought he lost the last two fights.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
              i would buy that excuse if canelo didn't go to ropes and pretty much invited him to land shots to the body. He was head hunting and missing when his body was right there and not going anywhere. So what if he got countered. Isn't he supposed to have an iron chin? Isn't he the guy that will take 3 or 4 punches to land one? I don't deny the possibility that golovkin made the choice on his own but the excuse his trainer is making isn't cutting it.
              wow!!!
              ...the worlds greatest avi

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Or GGG could of been knocked the phuk out by a counter uppercut who knows because GGG didn't want to risk it and totally abandoned this punch. We now know it wasn't his gameplan and his corner pleaded with him to throw it he just couldn't. This goes counter to what folks have been saying for days since the fight that GGG not throwing it was part of the plan
                I didn't think Canelo could knock him out. He doesn't have that kind of power. I also didn't think Golovkin would knock Canelo out. He was probably looking to go the distance and pace himself. I suspect Golovkin also have stamina issues or at least he's weary of going the distance. Either way, if he was throwing any punches half of them should've been to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  And the 10% defending Floyd.
                  Damn it looks like Robbie Barrett has some groupies around these parts...

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
                    Canelo did everything he wanted too against GGG!!! EVERYTHING!

GGG's game plan was limited because of what Canelo was doing!!!!

That's the definition of Ring Generalship!!

Ring Generalship, Clean/Hard Punching & Defense, all Canelo!!!

117-111 Canelito
                    Lmfao he wanted to get outlanded? 😂😂😂 stupid ****

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                      Mayweather must have been a Master, his better competition continously ate that straight right.
                      Eating strong straight rights. GGG's defense is getting worse with time. It was never particularly good, but that chin was taking some serious shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X