Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo the biggest hypocrite in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Canelo the biggest hypocrite in boxing?

He tells off Lara is a coward, a runner, a ballerina, etc. etc. And then tells GGG he doesn't know what mexican style is, and that he'll get KO'ed.

And then in the fight, he became the bicycle riding ballerina that he criticized Lara for.

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    He tells off Lara is a coward, a runner, a ballerina, etc. etc. And then tells GGG he doesn't know what mexican style is, and that he'll get KO'ed.

And then in the fight, he became the bicycle riding ballerina that he criticized Lara for.
    why do you care? GGG is Asian. stop trying to lump him in with your racist views.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      why do you care? GGG is Asian. stop trying to lump him in with your racist views.
      I am asian you nit wit racist. Stop being stupid and and stop mentioning GGG's nationality which IDGAF.

Comment

Neither, Jirov is my pick.

Comment

All's fair in love & fight promotion. The biggest liars would probably be the biggest talkers. Ali mighta been the biggest hypocrite for that reason with all the bs he tried to sell before or after fights when things went bad.

Although I guess percentage wise Canelo might be up there since he doesn't talk very much, but has said some off things. If we are talking non-boxers its probably Oscar or Bob doe. Both of those guys seem reasonable when they are only half lying or bsing the media.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Neither, Jirov is my pick.
            Jirov was awesome!

Comment

Lara's movement in the Canelo fight is now where comparable to Canelo movement in the GGG fight

Comment

That Lara fight was just irritating to watch. I really found it difficult to forgive him in that fight. The reason been he cried about being ducked at the time but when he got that fight he literally ran, when i say ran (No disrespect to him or other boxers) he would make Canelo miss and then just run off even though there is an opening for him to counter Canelo, that was why i was glad he didn't get the decision. Mayweather made Canelo miss but you know what he also made him pay for missing, it got to a point where Canelo gave up on Mayweather mentally because he was hitting thin air and getting hit by counters.

Comment

Nah . I'd go with GGG being in the top 5 hypocrite's in the sport . Remember Anyone from 154-168 ?

Comment

if you think canelo fought like lara you don't know shyt about boxing. Canelo fought in the pocket most of the night lara literally ran all night staying out of range refusing to engage. Lara was also doubled up in power punches. Canelo out landed GGG in power punches for the night and more importantly out landed him in power punches 7 of the 12 rounds and lumped up GGG's face. That's not running. GGG's face don't look like he was in the ring with a runner lol

Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-20-2017, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X