Collapse
No announcement yet.

1-1-1 against elite level fighters....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he lost to Mayweather and I think he clearly lost to GGG. I think he clearly beat Cotto and edged out Lara who I think is better and harder to beat than Cotto. I would rate him one of the best pound for pound boxers in the world. The two boxers I think clearly beat him beat everyone they ever fought so losing to them is no disgrace. He officially lost only once but GGG beat him in the court of public opinion. He has an iron jaw and a great defense and offense but he is a little short on stamina.

Comment

I only had canelo losing to mayweather and golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        Better than how lil'g is doing.

Life and death, out boxed - Brook
        Loss- Jacobs
        Loss- Canelo
        Scared shitless- Ward
        Age 35- he finally fought somebody elite
        You are so full of hate for GGG you couldn't possibly be objective scoring his fights. Only haters copy Ward by calling him lil'g. He got a ud win over Jacobs in Jacob's back yard so how is that losing? He got a draw in Vegas with Canelo who is the proven darling of Vegas judges. 90 percent of the viewers think GGG kicked Canelo's ass. Look at any poll and you will see this is true. GGG crushed Brook and Brook's trainer saved him from a certain KO that was seconds away. I haven't heard Brook asking for a rematch. He has no reason to be afraid of Ward who fights 2 weight classes above him. If Ward were a middleweight he would have already beat him just as he has defeated every middleweight he ever fought except Canelo and he beat him in the court of public opinion. He is a three belt holder world champ while Canelo, Jacobs and Brook are currently champions of nothing.If there is a rematch I pick GGG to knock Canelo out.

Comment

I myself had Lara winning that fight with Canelo I must admit, but I think Canelo beat Golovkin.

Comment

Canelo is an excellent fighter. Let's see how he does from here on out. He still has his prime future in front of him. He lost this fight IMO but no shame. It was a close fight (though Golovkin was the clear winner). He has a rematch clause and if he doesn't want to exercise that rematch yet there are lots of good fights still out there.

Comment

Did that guy just say Canelo lost to Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                GGG fanboys are desperate.

I've always thought Cotto beat Canelo, I said it straight after the fight. Cotto was busier and landed more. Canelo's best work came in flashy moments BUT it was closer than the fight last weekend, so I could see a point or 2 in Canelo's favour...but if I remember the cards correctly, Canelo was 6 rounds up even before the weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  I've always thought Cotto beat Canelo, I said it straight after the fight. Cotto was busier and landed more. Canelo's best work came in flashy moments BUT it was closer than the fight last weekend, so I could see a point or 2 in Canelo's favour...but if I remember the cards correctly, Canelo was 6 rounds up even before the weigh in.

Canelo's biggest fights so far are:

Austin Trout, Floyd Mayweather, Erislandy Lara, Miguel Cotto and Gennady Golovkin

How would you assess him in his fights with these fighters mentioned except for Cotto since you already explained about your thoughts on their fight?

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                    Canelo's biggest fights so far are:

Austin Trout, Floyd Mayweather, Erislandy Lara, Miguel Cotto and Gennady Golovkin

How would you assess him in his fights with these fighters mentioned except for Cotto since you already explained about your thoughts on their fight?
                    I thought he edged Trout but as always, Canelo was up 6 rounds before the fight even started. Didn't the WBC announce the scores half way through? I remember that deflated Trout, who had started really well.

May and GGG I've already mentioned.

I thought Canelo beat Lara down the stretch. It started off as a close, competitive and even entertaining bout but Lara tired in the second half of the fight, or was mentally beat because he rufsued to grind out those latter rounds, whereas Canelo was aggressive and looking to win. If I remember correctly, he even busted Lara up.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      You are so full of hate for GGG you couldn't possibly be objective scoring his fights. Only haters copy Ward by calling him lil'g. He got a ud win over Jacobs in Jacob's back yard so how is that losing? He got a draw in Vegas with Canelo who is the proven darling of Vegas judges. 90 percent of the viewers think GGG kicked Canelo's ass. Look at any poll and you will see this is true. GGG crushed Brook and Brook's trainer saved him from a certain KO that was seconds away. I haven't heard Brook asking for a rematch. He has no reason to be afraid of Ward who fights 2 weight classes above him. If Ward were a middleweight he would have already beat him just as he has defeated every middleweight he ever fought except Canelo and he beat him in the court of public opinion. He is a three belt holder world champ while Canelo, Jacobs and Brook are currently champions of nothing.If there is a rematch I pick GGG to knock Canelo out.
                      I'm not hating on lil'gina. He straight up ducked Ward. 154-168 doe. Ward offers a catch weight and all of a sudden gina forgets he forgets he's a boxer.

90 percent of the viewers think Jacobs kicked gina's ass so why go by viewers opinions on one fight and dismiss them on another?

You're going to tell me he wasn't going life and death and out boxed by Brook in the first couple of rounds before his eye socket gave out? lol.

Now that I think about it, he ducked Lara too.

Tell me who Canelo has ducked. 27 years old, win/lose/draw already been in major fights against good to elite competition.

lil'gina, 35 years old, just one year removed from fighting a very good welter weight champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X