No announcement yet.

I'm pulling for Rigo pretty hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    They are 2 of my very favorite fighters but to me the deck is stacked pretty highly against Rigo. I'd genuinely be shocked if he pulled it off.
    He's insanely talented. I think he could pull it off.

Comment

Want Loma to win but for me he gets hit a bit too easily, like in his last fight he was marked up. Against Salido he got hit a lot also.

Rigondeaux doesnt take punishment and is very accurate, Loma may beat him because of his higher workrate but for sure hes got to eat left hands to do it.

Rigondeaux UD.

Comment

Im not a fan of either but I prefer Rigo's style. Just a personal preference but Im not in awe by Lomachenko.

Good big man beats a good small man so loma is the logical choice hut i will be rooting for Rigo.

Comment

I think Rigo is just too small

Comment

Rigo is just too boring for this sport. IN amateur scene, that is okay but the entertainment level of his style is very very low.

He just doesnt take too much of a risk which very disappointing because it happe4nds even against opponents where he has tremendous advantage.

Having said that, I'll take Loma over Rigo. Bigger and equally skilled.

Comment

I favor Loma in this fight, but Rigo has the skills and talent to hold his own.
              2017 has been a treat so far, but hopefully no controversy in that fight.

Comment

He is too small. This ain't Donaire he is facing. Lomachenko can now fight at 135, and 140.

Comment

I don't see it ending to well for rigo. Not at this weight

Comment

Mammoth, me and you have never agree on anything but today will be the day!

I'm pulling for the upset from the mini Cuban Morpheus to teach the Matrix a lesson!

Loma will come forward which will open Rigo for counter openings!

Between the two I think Rigo despite his size he packs more wallop in his punches than Loma!

War RigoSensei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Eh, I don't really have a dog in that race but it would be wild if Rigo pulled that rabbit out of his hat. Because I literally wouldn't be able to believe what I was seeing.

I'm fully expecting a Lomachenko KO. I don't expect a competitive fight tbh.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-19-2017, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X