Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG's Promoter: Judge Who Scored Draw Must Also Take Blame!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Trella, not Moretti Boxingscene lol.

Lol.......come on Boxingscene

Comment

Give Canella right to first refusal tell him you are fighting Saunders for last belt he had to exercise rematch clause or let you fight go get that last mw belt

Comment

Oscar aged you 2 years of your prime the first time around don't fall for It again you won all the respected press trainers and fighters say you won

Comment

Hbo espn atlas roach Garcia all top trainers fighters leaving fight and on twitter all picked ggg that he won

Comment

I have no problem with Moretti's score of 114-114. It was a close fight. Some judges give more credit to a fighter who continually makes the aggressor miss! However Byrd's score of 118 in this fight, combined with her score of 114 for Canelo vs. Mayweather, disqualifies her from EVER being a judge in a Championship fight, in my opinion!

Comment

Enough with the judging already...yeah, what's-her-face completely f u c k e d it up, it's done and over...let's move on...I wonder what's going on here:

"There is a rematch clause on Canelo's end of the bout agreement, but there is no word if the Mexican superstar intends to exercise that option."

Kush, where you at bro?....

Comment

Canella is entering his prime you are a step out of yours because he stalled 2 years you would have kod him 2 years ago don't let him age you 2 more years go do you

Comment

So now every judge that doesn't see it the way Team GGG sees it is wrong or corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I have no problem with Moretti's score of 114-114. It was a close fight. Some judges give more credit to a fighter who continually makes the aggressor miss! However Byrd's score of 118 in this fight, combined with her score of 114 for Canelo vs. Mayweather, disqualifies her from EVER being a judge in a Championship fight, in my opinion!
                    Byrd didn't score 114-114 for Canelo vs Mayweather, that was CJ Ross, who never judged again after that scorecard.

Comment

It was a good fight but Golovkin was clearly the aggressor. Canelo had his moments but "a draw" please. Judges were either stupid or more likely bought and paid for. Ah... the business of boxing. Boxing today is like golf, a love hate relationship.

Comment

Working...
                      X