No announcement yet.

Is Deontay Wilder The Only American Boxer That Has A Chance To Be A Superstar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    If Jarrell Miller actually turns out to be or become a hell of a fighter, he has the sht talking down and actually comes up with some clever lines now and then. If his chin turns out to be concrete, he could make some serious waves. He has the mojo and the gift of gab!
    If all goes well I could see Miller in Hollywood. Wilder not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      If all goes well I could see Miller in Hollywood. Wilder not so much.
      He has charisma

Comment

A 6'7 guys acting weird, Mumbles and screaming Bomb Squad is NOT going to become a Superstar here in American. That is too "Intimidating" to the Average Fan. UNLESS he accept being the Villain since he already gets hate for no real reason. Not sure who will become Americas Next Big Star right now. Gervonta Davis Dropped the ball during Mayweather PPV and he can't speak. Broner have the Bravado outside of the ring but lack the skills in it and can't win the big one!

I think it will be either Ryan Garcia, Shakur Stevenson, Money Powell IV or Devin Haney one of those young guys if not all of them! Marc Castro not pro yet but has Star Potential as well. But somebody always emerges eventually and become that next guy!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          A 6'7 guys acting weird, Mumbles and screaming Bomb Squad is NOT going to become a Superstar here in American. That is too "Intimidating" to the Average Fan. UNLESS he accept being the Villain since he already gets hate for no real reason. Not sure who will become Americas Next Big Star right now. Gervonta Davis Dropped the ball during Mayweather PPV and he can't speak. Broner have the Bravado outside of the ring but lack the skills in it and can't win the big one!

I think it will be either Ryan Garcia, Shakur Stevenson, Money Powell IV or Devin Haney one of those young guys if not all of them! Marc Castro not pro yet but has Star Potential as well. But somebody always emerges eventually and become that next guy!
          Why not Mikey Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
            He has charisma
            Definitely. Kind of felt like him & Fury were soul partners and the winner was destined for big things. The baptism line was good stuff for TV. He came to the UK and Fury went there. Wilder just needs a big scalp then people will notice him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
              Why not Mikey Garcia?
              I forgot about Mikey but yeah he can become a Superstar absolutely!

Comment

Working...
              X