No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin's Promoter on The Canelo Rematch Clause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    And this goes to show you how little you actually understand about boxing. Wow. Bradley won the first fight with Pacquio.
    He did. You are easily manipulated by t.v. Sad & funny at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
      If Canelo was a bum, what does that make every other black person GGG beat? You're just mad because there hasn't been a soul to give him an L. Never mind, you're an imbecile, that's all you take on NSB are L's...
      What drugs are you on?!? lil g lost his last 2 to good opponents, lil g sux. Its that simple. You like losers huh?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        He did. You are easily manipulated by t.v. Sad & funny at the same time.
        No. I am easily manipulated by my eyes. When I see someone get punched in the face more than the other guy my dumba$$ thinks that guy lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
          Amazing how your options increase when you've been showing the signs of decline. Golovkin better cash-in, because the curtain is coming down. He's not going to be favored to dominate those opponents like he would have been in the past.
          you call it "decline".....others think he finally stepped up competition levels

canelo 27 and just got to MW...charlo same....jacobs would have signed an immediate rematch right after the final bell of their fight.....stop with this "oh he got options now he showing decline signs".....them signs didnt pop until he couldnt convincingly beat jacobs......and like i said jacobs would have signed for a rematch right there.....others like charlo and canelo are just getting to the division...and those guys are helping the division heat up immensely

Comment

Oh the reggin responding again...you've been losing since birth Cocolo.
            What drugs are you on?!? lil g lost his last 2 to good opponents, lil g sux. Its that simple. You like losers huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              you call it "decline".....others think he finally stepped up competition levels

canelo 27 and just got to MW...charlo same....jacobs would have signed an immediate rematch right after the final bell of their fight.....stop with this "oh he got options now he showing decline signs".....them signs didnt pop until he couldnt convincingly beat jacobs......and like i said jacobs would have signed for a rematch right there.....others like charlo and canelo are just getting to the division...and those guys are helping the division heat up immensely
              That reply was absolutely perfect.
              *Spits-out my gum and slaps it in mid-air*
              No, but really, you're right that Golovkin has stepped-up his competition, but the timing was not great since most would agree that he's beginning to slip. You can't really make the argument that the 36-year-old Golovkin is at his physical peak.

Comment

"In response to the public fury over Byrd's scorecard, the Nevada State Athletic Commission is planning to bench her from scoring high profile fights for the moment."

Byrd couldn't score a bowling match properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                  That reply was absolutely perfect.
                  *Spits-out my gum and slaps it in mid-air*
                  No, but really, you're right that Golovkin has stepped-up his competition, but the timing was not great since most would agree that he's beginning to slip. You can't really make the argument that the 36-year-old Golovkin is at his physical peak.
                  but you cant really make the argument that a 25 year old canelo should have fought him two years ago either....and really prior to jacobs there wasnt much of a sign of slippage

lets face it...golovkin could have fought ward last year...instead he wasted last year chasing canelo....who is still, at least in regular age, just a kid

logically a 25 year old kid who has been fighting welters and jr welters isnt going to be in a hurry to fight someone like golovkin and his fans needed to accept that canelo was in the drivers seat and gonna do it on his time

the blame is squarely on golovkin...he took steps aside hoping to fight a 25 year old or cotto.....cotto who doesnt belong in the ring with him in the first place......golovkin completely wasted 2016 and his prime

as hes declining the division is about to actually get sort of hot.....just not great timing for his legacy

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
                    Oh the reggin responding again...you've been losing since birth Cocolo.
                    You was set up to lose before birth....lol

Comment

• The difference between you and an abortion is the color of your skin. Both trash...
                      You was set up to lose before birth....lol

Comment

Working...
                      X