No announcement yet.

Floyd needs to call out GGG for that easy money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd needs to call out GGG for that easy money

I wasnt sure before but i think Floyd can dance circles around this dude.

What are the chances of floyd taking another one?

Floyd Is finished at elite level boxing. Floyd can't wait for ggg to get tired and then beat the brakes off him. He would have to Be his old self and that Floyd is long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      I wasnt sure before but i think Floyd can dance circles around this dude.

What are the chances of floyd taking another one?
      Golovkin would run through Floyd and stop him in 6.

Comment

Both Floyd and GGG are the most shameful duckers in boxing history.

FLOYD ducked Paul Williams, Margarito, and Kostya Tsyzu.
        GGG ducked Ward.

u know those b1tches will duck each other quick.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
          Floyd Is finished at elite level boxing. Floyd can't wait for ggg to get tired and then beat the brakes off him. He would have to Be his old self and that Floyd is long gone.
          This ^^^. I do think that a younger Floyd could beat GGG especially if they fought at a catchweight of 154 pounds.
          A 36 year old 150 pound Floyd seemed to be able to stun Canelo more than a 35 year old 160 pound Golovkin could.
          Canelo fought in a Mayweather style except his defense wasn't as sharp as Floyd's was, even though it was still very good.

Floyd at his age is done as a high level boxer and he's been done for a few years now.

Comment

Come on man that's foolish. Canelo is in his prime right now and Floyd has declined hard. Golovkin would run through him.

Comment

As bad as Golovkin looked, Floyd is not in any position to beat him now. He's retired, and 40, and sure looks like it in the ring.
              2 years ago, yea. That opportunity has passed though.
              Last edited by Redd Foxx; 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

GGG offered to come down to 154 for Floyd and he ran scared. Said GGG was too big. Meanwhile, Floyd took ten rounds to beat a 0-0 MMA fighter who managed to win about three rounds. GGG will walk right through Floyd's 30 punches per round.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  As bad as Golovkin looked, Floyd is not in any position to beat him now. He's retired, and 40, and sure looks like it in the ring.
                  2 years ago, yea. That time opportunity has passed though.
                  If only they had the fighting spirit of Larry Holmes. I think he's like 80 and still wants a rematch with Tyson!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Both Floyd and GGG are the most shameful duckers in boxing history.

FLOYD ducked Paul Williams, Margarito, and Kostya Tsyzu.
                    GGG ducked Ward.

u know those b1tches will duck each other quick.
                    Tszyu is one of the few fighters that Floyd respects. I often hear him praising kostya tszyu.

Margarito though? Around 06-07 floyd wasnt a full fledged WW. He was in the process of getting adjusted to thr weight so a fight with Margo might have beem dangerous. But at the end of the day, i cant imagine Floyd losing to this guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X