Collapse
No announcement yet.

I re-watched the fight and I also scored it 118-110 - Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you are in the very special short bus league.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
      I gave him round 1. And I still had Canelo winning 7-5.

A lot of close rounds.

Still haven't heard from anyone what 7 rounds were so definitive for GGG that it can't be argued he won each.
      You're discrediting what most consider a clear Canelo round and challenging GGG fans to defend 7 indisputable rounds at the same time. Most rounds in most fights can be argued over

Comment

Originally posted by locinj View Post
        I've watched the fight 4 times and I've tried to find rounds to give Canelo, but I can't give him anymore than 5. He landed some good shots, but he fought too little. Seems like his jump to 160 and size increase has given him some stamina issues.
        Well, you need to look harder!!! I found 10 rounds for him easily with one round that could have gone either way.

Comment

Tbh upon second view in a sober state of mind, the fight did look different. GG's aggression wasnt effective in many rounds and found myself giving points to canelo for his bodywork and props for his body work.

Draw isnt unnacceptable but its the 118-110 that is ridiculous.

It was a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Be prepared for the sh!+ storm your gonna get!

The hive mind of Harold Lederman, HBO programming and Rocky movie brainwashing is gonna spaz!

On live watch I had it 7-5 Canelo or a draw or 7-5 to GGG is acceptable at first take!

When I rewatched today with slow mo and without all that crowd noise and bias HBO commentary, Canelo really outboxed GGG!

Who would you rather be, the guy coming forward just throwing punches(who's own trainer told GGG to just throw a punch and hit something) and taking the harder cleaner punches all nite(look at the face afterward if you dispute) or...

the guy who landed the cleaner and more harder shots and made his opponent miss more as well as giving himself different options to attack in different ranges whether off the ropes,in the middle, on the inside etc.?

Look at both guys faces and ask yourself who would you rather be got damn it!!!!
            Stop following the herd and make your own thoughts up you regurgitating oversaturated neatherdals!
            Definitely a **** storm look at my notifications!.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              You're about the only person on earth that gave r1 to GGG
              I actually can see why he did that. Neither did anything of much and canelo didn't even throw a punch until half through the round was over. It's a swing round so had no problem with that but the rest of his score is questionable at best.

Comment

People trying too hard to make it it look like his fighter won by a wide margin, and its sad really. Guys stop it. U won't change the result.

Its a draw, although most people saw GGG win. It is what it is. Just expect the rematch to be a clear result. Im leaning to GGG by a wide margin or TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                  I actually can see why he did that. Neither did anything of much and canelo didn't even throw a punch until half through the round was over. It's a swing round so had no problem with that but the rest of his score is questionable at best.
                  Yeah, that comment was a little tongue in cheek, really just meant to show that all 3 judges, most importantly Byrd, gave Canelo the 1st. The rest of his card is even more lopsided than hers.

I will say the majority of scores I've seen have pretty much been 1,2,3?,10?,11,12 for Canelo, with GGG taking the middle rounds

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                    Definitely a **** storm look at my notifications!.

Got dayum!!!

The brainwashing hive mind is in full affect and it has even infected pro fighters and boxing experts as well!

Surprised you didn't get a death threat yet(not to say I want that) but you know how these fanatics are nowadays!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      Be prepared for the sh!+ storm your gonna get!

The hive mind of Harold Lederman, HBO programming and Rocky movie brainwashing is gonna spaz!

On live watch I had it 7-5 Canelo or a draw or 7-5 to GGG is acceptable at first take!

When I rewatched today with slow mo and without all that crowd noise and bias HBO commentary, Canelo really outboxed GGG!

Who would you rather be, the guy coming forward just throwing punches(who's own trainer told GGG to just throw a punch and hit something) and taking the harder cleaner punches all nite(look at the face afterward if you dispute) or...

the guy who landed the cleaner and more harder shots and made his opponent miss more as well as giving himself different options to attack in different ranges whether off the ropes,in the middle, on the inside etc.?

Look at both guys faces and ask yourself who would you rather be got damn it!!!!
                      Stop following the herd and make your own thoughts up you regurgitating oversaturated neatherdals!
                      Harold the degenerate drunk Lederman who can't score a fight for **** said GGG won doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X