Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz Finalized For November 4, Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Wilder dominates this guy will peoole say Ortiz is old and a former doper?

Comment

As happy as I am to hear about this fight, I'm still not going to get excited until the opening bell. Between Ortiz and steroids and Wilder and his injuries, I am still pessimistic that the fight happens. If it does happen however, it will answer a lot of questions for both fighters. But the winner is still supposed to fight the winner of Stivern vs Breazeale so the Wilder/Ortiz vs Anthony Joshua fight will have to wait until next fall. Hopefully in the mean time AJ fights the Fury vs Parker winner and the fight next fall will be for full unification

Comment

This is a matchup that I'm looking forward to, I hope it lives up to the hype.

Comment

Deontay Wilder is about to take another 'O' and his resume is without question superior to Joshua's -- Oh is old Klitschko still a better win? OK.

Comment

You pansies believe this fight is real yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Deontay Wilder is about to take another 'O' and his resume is without question superior to Joshua's -- Oh is old Klitschko still a better win? OK.
              LOL, Gramps about 10 years older than Klitschko

Great fight though, credit to Wilder, needs to win though so we can have the big one

Comment

Should be awesome buildup for the two back-to-back HW championship fights of Joshua-Pulev and Wilder-Ortiz. That's 4 of the top 5 guys in the division..

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  And so it begins...Wilder is ready to march towards history. Let's see if he can pull it off. He's been very impressive in his pursuit of these guys over the last 6 months.

I've given him a lot of **** but I'm looking forward to watching him try to climb the mountain.
                  Windmills dont climb

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    LOL, Gramps about 10 years older than Klitschko

Great fight though, credit to Wilder, needs to win though so we can have the big one
                    You see you guys already started to discredit Deontay -- Oh he old doe. Had Joshua KO Ortiz it be special. I just dropped the truth and it hurts Deontays resume is superior with another top five opponent, this one is top three ; no other opponent is higher in the top five.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
                      You pansies believe this fight is real yet?
                      The fight is real. What is not real is that windmill punches throwing loud mouth techniqueless clumpsy bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X