Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG-Canelo. The public has spoken...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's selective hearing and there's selective viewing. You see something happen on the screen and your brain assimulates what's being seen with your pre-notions. Example, Golovkin's jabs that were smashing Canelo's face all night are now erased from memory, GGG's pursuit of a fleeting Canelo who absorbed punishment on the ropes despite his best efforts is flipped to make Canelo look like some defensive genius.

Comment

lol the only ones who thought Canelo won were his promoter and the rest of the *******s

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Still think I'm Maxi, dickwart?
        You just mad that I'm _Maxi's favorite alt. You come 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by NotVlad_ View Post
          You just mad that I'm _Maxi's favorite alt. You come 2nd
          Since it's long been established that I am no alt, you can enjoy being favorite alt one through infinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
            There were simply too many toss up rounds to say either fighter clearly won.

1, 5, 6, 10, 11, and 12 were all close rounds. There simply weren't 7 clear rounds you could give to Canelo or GGG. 2 and 3 were clear for Canelo. 4, 7, 8 ,and 9 were clear for GGG IMO, but even those there is some discussion about. So basically it's about opinion on close rounds. A draw is fine in that case.
            There are simply too many people saying that GGG won to say that GGG didn't clearly win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
              Nice summary. For the majority of casual fans to conclude that Golovkin won, when the HBO announcers seemed if anything, ready to be bias for Canelo (just my opinion) that really tells you how convincing Golovkin was.
              It really isn't controversial who won.

It is only controversial that the judges, specifically two of them fcked it up.

The Jacobs fight was much closer and tougher to score.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                She should be banned, period. It's far from her first offence...
                do you mean bribe? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  do you mean bribe? lol.
                  Yes indeed....

Comment

Working...
                  X