No announcement yet.

GGG - Canelo next fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG - Canelo next fights

May as well make GGG-Jacobs rematch and Canelo-Charlo in the meantime. I read Canelo wouldn't commit to a GGG rematch what do you guys think of these fights?

About to make quite a controversial opinion here, but I think both struggle (not lose to) with Saunders. They won't want him for their next fight and IMO will both look for pretty routine victories to build momentum.

Comment

GGG should fight BJS then move up to 168 if its very hard to make 160. If he stays at 160 after BJS then he should fight

Charlo
      rematch Jacobs or Alvarez
      rematch Alvarez or Jacobs (depending on who he fought previously)
      Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 09-18-2017, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by One Of A Kind View Post
        About to make quite a controversial opinion here, but I think both struggle (not lose to) with Saunders. They won't want him for their next fight and IMO will both look for pretty routine victories to build momentum.
        I think they both beat BJS. I also cant wait until someone does whip him so that he can be out the way and quit holding on to that belt without fighting.

Comment

Both of them will be keen to face Saunders IMO but i think GGG has more chance of landing that next. Alvarez needs to fight the contenders at 160 and not automatically think that he now calls the shots at 160 due to drawing with the main man there. Canelo should now fight Jacobs then Charlo, GGG should come to U.K again and fight Saunders

Comment

Working...
          X