Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How COME Kirkland Did BETTER THan GGG On The ROPES?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How COME Kirkland Did BETTER THan GGG On The ROPES?!

Not satisfied?

RUN IT BACK!!

Nicely brought to you for FREE by HBO

Comment

It's like you guys get paid to hate on Golovkin. You've probably gone late to work or missed it altogether to make threads about GGG. It really is an obsession at this point. For Larry too

Comment

Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
        It's like you guys get paid to hate on Golovkin. You've probably gone late to work or missed it altogether to make threads about GGG. It really is an obsession at this point. For Larry too
        I'm An ALVAREZ Fan. I dont hate on Golovkin, its just going to be a lengthy period that we punk biased media in favor of Golovkin when NELO did his part. Was A DRAW. They need to run it back!!

But seriously, why did Kirkland looks so fast and effective on Nelo's body on the ropes? How come Golovkin was missing instead?

Comment

I didnt see GGG get brutally ko'd by canelo

Comment

Just be honest, you're absolutely relieved that Canelo got gifted a draw. It gives you come comfort and something to fall back on because the record doesn't say it was a loss.

And you know i'm right.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              I'm An ALVAREZ Fan. I dont hate on Golovkin, its just going to be a lengthy period that we punk biased media in favor of Golovkin when NELO did his part. Was A DRAW. They need to run it back!!

But seriously, why did Kirkland looks so fast and effective on Nelo's body on the ropes? How come Golovkin was missing instead?
              If this is how you are when Canelo got a draw i could only imagine if GGG actually got the decision. You are his fan but calm down Canelo did well, he didn't get brutally KO'd. No need to hate on your fellow turk.

Comment

Getting brutally KO'd = better? LOL ok.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  I didnt see GGG get brutally ko'd by canelo
                  Lol this.....

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    Just be honest, you're absolutely relieved that Canelo got gifted a draw. It gives you come comfort and something to fall back on because the record doesn't say it was a loss.

And you know i'm right.
                    What do you mean? Golovkin HAS A DRAW on his record for a supposedly alledged Champion that could beat anybody at 168 as well. Yet he couldnt HURT a former Light Middleweight Champ.

Therefore, from the eye test, maybe you werent impressed by Nelo's performance against the supposed unstoppable monster.

Ironically you're not even favor about the rematch... so youre content with the DRAW instead of GGG losing?

Interesting how strategy for psychologicaly punking, which was your point right, shows just subjective opinion innit?

RUN IT BACK!

Comment

Working...
                    X