Byrd Was The Only Judge who had Khan Beating Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byrd Was The Only Judge who had Khan Beating Canelo

She had it 48-47 in Amir Khan's favor over Saul ALvarez

Maybe Oscar forget to pay her off that night.

She's got more bad cards doe. Arum was trying to get rid of her less than a year ago for Loma vs Walters. They wouldn't let him. She's notorious in MMA for sh^t cards too.

Comment

WHEN GGG FANS think about it...

Going to be a great WEEK!

Comment

They were calling Dave Morretti corrupt before the fight. He's the judge that had Golovkin winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          They were calling Dave Morretti corrupt before the fight. He's the judge that had Golovkin winning.
          Damn Robbie, inconsistencies gallore surround GGG Twilight Zone Excuses and Justifications!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            She had it 48-47 in Amir Khan's favor over Saul ALvarez
            She did a good job in the Khan-Canelo fight i thought. Obviously not such a good job in Canelo-GGG fight.

Didn't you earlier criticize her scoring in the Canelo - Khan fight? I'm not nit picking by the way mate, just wondering.

Khan only won rounds 1 & 2
            Khan didn't do anything in rounds 3, 4, and 5
            what this video it proves Khan didn't do anything in the fight
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKbPwEDK-rQ
            Last edited by Chrismart; 09-18-2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              She did a good job in the Khan-Canelo fight i thought. Obviously not such a good job in Canelo-GGG fight.

Didn't you earlier criticize her scoring in the Canelo - Khan fight? I'm not nick picking by the way mate, just wondering.
              And I still think Canelo won 3 out of the first five rounds but everyone is saying she's paid by GBP, how come not in that fight?? imo both fighters won 4 clear rounds and had 4 close rounds, depeding on how you scored the close rounds thats who you thought won Canelo/Golovkin

Comment

she had hopkins beating calzaghe which was correct but nobody listened to her. now shes out for revenge

Comment

I don't know

I had Khan beating Canelo till he got destroyed and I looked at her scorecards the last couple years and most are legit but Vegas is a fishy place for sure

TR complains about having a non neural ref in Parker /Fury, Well the Byrds have been involved in at least the last 4 Canelo fights in Vegas.

you read spineless boxing writers run with the GB narrative that this result was good for boxing, Having the sport look incompetent and corrupt in one of the biggest fights this year doesn't enhance the sport it turns people away from it

Comment

I think I had Khan beating Canelo as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X