No announcement yet.

Was this the best punch of the night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HURRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRR GGG CHIN

It's not his chin for ****'s sake. There's a thing called rolling with the punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      How many times will you all post this same ****? 70 plus percent said Marquez beat Manny in fight 3, but nope, couldn't accept that...manny still won right? Yes, he did, his record proves it.

Canelo got a draw, check his record.
      Thats the first time I posted that shīt.

JMM beat Pacquiao in fight 3, anybody with eyes can see it. The cards were fixed. Manny lost.

Canelo lost, there was no draw. Your mom even scored it for GGG. What do you have to say about that son?

Comment

That's a pretty clean punch. Surprised he was walking forward right after.

Comment

It looks like a glancing blow to me, Golovkin turned with the punch etc

Comment

That wasn't as flush of a shot as you think. GGG already starts turning his head when he sees it coming. Of course it connects, but not entirely like full head on.

Comment

Nope. You can see that GGG saw it coming and started to roll his head away to minimize the force of the punch. Kinda like what Mayweather does. Had GGG not seen that punch come and failed to roll his head, it would've been a diff story

Comment

This is why Alvarez ended up going backwards for most of the fight, he loaded up with his best shots and did little damage. A true sign he doesn't have real middleweight power.

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
                  Nope. You can see that GGG saw it coming and started to roll his head away to minimize the force of the punch. Kinda like what Mayweather does. Had GGG not seen that punch come and failed to roll his head, it would've been a diff story
                  I actually saw that, you see him see it coming and start the turn. I know we only hear about Canelo dodging punches but Golovkin made Canelo miss wild too. Canelo had a few more flashy punches but the power shorts were pretty even. Golovkin simply was busier, the aggressor and landed more punches.

Comment

Looks like Golovkin slightly rolled with it. It doesn't look as deliciously flush with that first angle as I remembered it.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      Technically it is legal. Its not behind the head, nor is it behind the ear. It lands under the ear lobe on the neck on the egde of the jaw hinge.

That's after it lands.

Trying to fool people with your screenshot does nothing for you.
                      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-18-2017, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X