Was this the best punch of the night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    SNIP
    You're a sad people. Welcome to the ignore list Jonestown troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      You're a sad people. Welcome to the ignore list Jonestown troll.
      pwned............

Comment

Thats the first time I posted that shīt.

JMM beat Pacquiao in fight 3, anybody with eyes can see it. The cards were fixed. Manny lost.

Canelo lost, there was no draw. Your mom even scored it for GGG. What do you have to say about that son?
        I have to say you're delusional and cannot accept the FACT the fight was a draw. That's it, that's all there is to it. Why people have to assume that they are some sort of authority on changing history is beyond me. I don't care if 99% of people scored it for golovkin... the only people that matter are the 3 judges that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Frame 33

Frame 36

Frame 38

Frame 41

Frame 45
          https://i.imgur.com/V7DBD7W.gif

He turns his head and the glove is still behind Canelo's back, where it hit him behind the head. Only one ****** here pal and that's you.
          Lol...this is entertaining stuff.

Comment

• GGG had started turning his face away from the punch lessening its impact so no it wasnt the best punch in the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              I have to say you're delusional and cannot accept the FACT the fight was a draw. That's it, that's all there is to it. Why people have to assume that they are some sort of authority on changing history is beyond me. I don't care if 99% of people scored it for golovkin... the only people that matter are the 3 judges that night.
              The fight was not a draw. Judges are often fixed in Boxing. Wake up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                I've watched the fight three times already, jr. YDKSAB...
                Sure you did, its clear i'm talking to someone with very clear bias.

Comment

The fight was not a draw. Judges are often fixed in Boxing. Wake up.
                  What you're basing it on is now nothing more than a conspiracy theory, rather than the reality that you THOUGHT one fighter won, when the official result was a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Golovkins chin is something else.
                    i don't think it's his chin. i think its a combination. golovkin consistently fights smaller guys or blown up middleweights. against jacobs he refused to try and bully him when the bombs started landing. he overly respected jacobs and even claimed he got injured in that fight..

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                      i don't think it's his chin. i think its a combination. golovkin consistently fights smaller guys or blown up middleweights. against jacobs he refused to try and bully him when the bombs started landing. he overly respected jacobs and even claimed he got injured in that fight..
                      ok buddy

Comment

Working...
                      X