Was this the best punch of the night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    That's after it lands.

Trying to fool people with your screenshot does nothing for you.
    Thats WHEN it lands. It's the same point of impact, just Canelo turns his head. I'm grabbing these screens off the gif so I'm moving in frames, not selecting a spot from a video. If you did the same hting, you would see it's the same point of impact. This is as soon as glove hits...

You're like trying to twist things on some bias agenda. You were hating on him pre-fight and twisting stuff up to keep up the momentum post-fight.

I was hating on GGG before the fight, but his performance was legit. You lot hate him because he mashed your entire UK roster. Super weak dude, get over it man --- who cares!

You're a pretty good poster, but obviously nationally biased.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Thats WHEN it lands. It's the same point of impact, just Canelo turns his head. I'm grabbing these screens off the gif so I'm moving in frames, not selecting a spot from a video. If you did the same hting, you would see it's the same point of impact. This is as soon as glove hits...

You're like trying to twist things on some bias agenda. You were hating on him pre-fight and twisting stuff up to keep up the momentum post-fight.

I was hating on GGG before the fight, but his performance was legit. You lot hate him because he mashed your entire UK roster. Super weak dude, get over it man --- who cares!

You're a pretty good poster, but obviously nationally biased.
      Congrats for showing it's behind the head.

Where do you think the entirety of Golovkins glove is, in Canelo's ear?
      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-18-2017, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        You're probably right. One of the best chins I've ever seen though. Unbelievable.
        i don't know man, those soviets seem to be tough, look at provo taking everything from lucas

Comment

Congrats for showing it's behind the head.

Where do you think the entirety of Golovkins glove is, in Canelo's ear?
          Are you fúcking blind? Its the same exact spot. Under the ear, jaw hinge, neck.

What the fúck dude. Lame!

Open the gif and scroll by frame already!

Comment

Are you fúcking blind? Its the same exact spot. Under the ear, jaw hinge, neck.

What the fúck dude. Lame!

Open the gif and scroll by frame already!
            The glove is behind canelo's back if it hit the side of his head more glove would be visible.

The picture i posted which is after the one you posted still shows Golovkins glove behind Canelo's back.

It was a punch to the back of the head. You're wrong, accept it.

Comment

some people in this thread are going full ******

at no point did canelo hurt GGG. that didn't happen in the fight

Comment

The glove is behind canelo's back if it hit the side of his head more glove would be visible.

The picture i posted which is after the one you posted still shows Golovkins glove behind Canelo's back.

It was a punch to the back of the head. You're wrong, accept it.
                No it wasn't!!!

Frame 38

Frame 47

You're using frame 42 because it best suits your agenda, it shows shít and you know it.

Comment

No it wasn't!!!

Frame 38

Frame 47

You're using frame 42 because it best suits your agenda, it shows shít and you know it.
                  That shows the glove behind Canelo's back on impact and the 2nd is after it lands and follows through. Stop embarrasing yourself.

Comment

That shows the glove behind Canelo's back on impact and the 2nd is after it lands and follows through. Stop embarrasing yourself.
                    BECAUSE HE TURNS HIS HEAD YOU FÙCKING TWIT.

Fùck off ******.

Face it, UK boxing sucks because your trainers suck. Sorry he mashed your entire roster. Get used to playing second fiddle.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      BECAUSE HE TURNS HIS HEAD YOU FÙCKING TWIT.

Fùck off ******.

Face it, UK boxing sucks because your trainers suck. Sorry he mashed your entire roster. Get used to playing second fiddle.
                      Frame 33

Frame 36

Frame 38

Frame 41

Frame 45
                      https://i.imgur.com/V7DBD7W.gif

He turns his head and the glove is still behind Canelo's back, where it hit him behind the head. Only one ****** here pal and that's you.

Comment

Working...
                      X