No announcement yet.

Support group for Larry and all other Caneloclits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support group for Larry and all other Caneloclits

Calling on Larry, Robbie, and all you other Canelitards.

GGG beat the ginger up. He beat him up and the whole boxing world agrees. Boxers and Journalists. All of them agree. 90% of fans agree.

Mexico loves GGG! Canelo will be exiled upon his return.

Canelo is afraid of GGG now. He will have nightmares and he does not want a rematch, because he is afraid his skull will be cracked open.

But don't y'all worry. I will help you get through this. Let us all join hands and sing Kumbaya!
    Join me and you will get through these hard times.

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Calling on Larry, Robbie, and all you other Canelitards.

GGG beat the ginger up. He beat him up and the whole boxing world agrees. Boxers and Journalists. All of them agree. 90% of fans agree.

Mexico loves GGG! Canelo will be exiled upon his return.

Canelo is afraid of GGG now. He will have nightmares and he does not want a rematch, because he is afraid his skull will be cracked open.

But don't y'all worry. I will help you get through this. Let us all join hands and sing Kumbaya!
    Join me and you will get through these hard times.
    They need more than a support group to help them, they need an exorcist to exorcise their hatred for Golovkin from their souls.

I picked Canelo to win but the Don isn't going to pretend a draw was jest. Canelo lost pretty clearly.

Comment

Where is icha? put him on suicide watch too.

Comment

lol the mexican fans were cheering for ggg and booing canelo at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Where is icha? put him on suicide watch too.
          now your back with your loudmouth??
          but when it was time to man up you chickened out and nowhere to be found? you and mathed both chickened out when i challenged you to ban bets... you ******* had no confidence on your fighter and were scared to **** to even answer me... i enjoyed the fight by the way...

Comment

Floyd fans desperately wanted Canelo to win, because in their eyes, a win over GGG would mean a win for Floyd as well, since he beat Canelo. GGG was robbed of a win over a much improved and non-weight drained Canelo.

Comment

Only ggg stans think he won Canelo clearly won rounds 1,2,3,5,10,11,12

Comment

In all honesty, I feel like huge Floyd fans were pulling for Canelo simply because a W for him would make Floyd's win "look better"

Comment

Canelo talking about war and then trying to win on a bike (and not succeeding) damaged himself in the eyes of his fans.

Crowd was clearly booing him at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Panterita View Post
                    Only ggg stans think he won Canelo clearly won rounds 1,2,3,5,10,11,12
                    By which you mean the vast majority of the world and boxing experts, the polls and survey data are posted.

Your argument is so obviously biased and wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X