Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: Real Mexican Style Fighters Do Not Run!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
    i get it now.. "mexican style" is basically blocking punches with your face and hoping for the best. why do mexicans take that as a compliment?
    I don't think they all do but the ones who just brawl. Angulo types but shyt the kid impressed me especially after he got tired. Love what his corner said at start of 10th. Great fight draw is fair 118-110 isn't

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
      Mexicans and latino fight fans in general do tend to give grap to fighters who do use a lot of footwork and movement. So it seems kind of hypocritical now that they're okay with Canelo doing it and praising him.
      I think that your version of what Mexicans think about boxing is what Non-Mexicans think Mexicans think.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Was hilarious when Golovkin pulled the Pacquiao excuse "if he stand still i can land more punches"

Canelo was in front of him on the ropes for like 3/4 of the fight.

Next fight the excuse will be "if he drop his hands i can hit him"
        It is simply not fair that Canelo slipped a lot of punches and made GGG miss. It is also not fair that Canelo invited GGG to the ropes and made him miss most of the time rather than letting GGG hit him in the face. It is clear that Abel Sanchez and GGG expect Mexicans to let people beat the hell out of them and not avoid the punches.

Comment

Golovkin had a **** load of Mexican fans in that Arena last night. They booed the hell out of the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Golovkin had a **** load of Mexican fans in that Arena last night. They booed the hell out of the decision.
            also booed the hell out of canelo every time he spoke
            there wasn't any cheers when canelo spoke

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLucy View Post
              also booed the hell out of canelo every time he spoke
              there wasn't any cheers when canelo spoke
              Yeah they let him have it. I was surprised by that.

Comment

BIGASSRED showed his true colors ! When it gets tight he RUNS LIKE A CHICKEN !!

GGG Whupped that ass !!!

GGG is UNDEFEATED !!!

GGG took it 8 to 4

Comment

Didn't want to comment after seeing the fight for a 2nd time and GGG won the fight hands down 8 to 4, and I lost money on it, had Canelo by decision. Canelo connected the best punches for sure but not enough to overcome GGG's presure and accumulation of punches. In other words GGG fought 3 mins of pretty much every round, while Canelo wasn't consistent enough. BTW, Canelo DID run, specially in the 2nd half of the fight, which was stupid in my opinion cause when he stood his ground from the outside and counter GGG or got inside he did awesome, there's difference of boxing ala Sweet Pea or JMM from what Canelo did on the 2nd half of the fight!

If there's a rematch, it'll be Sept '18 and I think by then Canelo would beat GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Everyone also KNOWS you said GGG by EASY KO.... But your not a man. Just a MOUTH. Who opens it up, talks sht and is ALWAYS WRONG.

EASY KO??? How that work out for you??? You counting your money like I am??? FUK NO!!! Because your all TALK! Good thing to. Because someone would be owning you because how bad you are at predictions Cleo!!!
                    You bet the draw? At 20-1, you really are counting your money. In high stakes affairs like last night I have to pick a guy - I bet GGG to score the 11th round stoppage. $100.00 bucks less in my wallet, but worth every penny watching those two gangsters get down.

Comment

At the end of the day GGG won in the eye of piblic opinion. Canelo mighy not want a rematch, i dont know. But if he does not take a rematch next then that action alone says alot. If oscar and crew chose to wait for GGG to get even older, that tells you who they truely feel won the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X