No announcement yet.

ROBBERY: Pure and Simple

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROBBERY: Pure and Simple

Before anybody calls me a GGG nuthugger, I wanted Canelo to win.

Canelo didn't win and that was not a draw.

8-4 solid for GGG. Its funny seeing the Brits say GGG won cuz he battered every UK fighter out. The rest of the haters are giving rounds away to Canelo that GGG clearly won. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Even though I hate to say it, the better man was GGG last night. 118-110 from Byrd, that bítch needs to get removed from Boxing.

The residual effect is this, casuals see a guy win, he doesn't get the win, and they get turned off from Boxing. Boxing loses when this shít happens.

I heard a lot of "this is why I don't watch Boxing anymore" type commentary from the house I was at last night.

Adelaide Byrd"peeleft:

Originally posted by McNulty View Post

8-4 solid for GGG. Its funny seeing the Brits say GGG won cuz he battered every UK fighter out. The rest of the haters are giving rounds away to Canelo that GGG clearly won. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Even though I hate to say it, the better man was GGG last night. 118-110 from Byrd, that bítch needs to get removed from Boxing.

The residual effect is this, casuals see a guy win, he doesn't get the win, and they get turned off from Boxing. Boxing loses when this shít happens.

I heard a lot of "this is why I don't watch Boxing anymore" type commentary from the house I was at last night.

Adelaide Byrd"peeleft:
    JCC and Erik Morales had Nelo winning.

Marquez had GGG up 1 going into the 12th... who won the 12th?

3 Mexican HOF....

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post

3 Mexican HOF....
      **NEWSFLASH**

Mexicans support Mexicans. New at 11!

Comment

Close fight. Pure and simple.

But obviously it's not a close fight without cries of robbery. (see Ward-Kovalev and Marquez-Pacquiao fights)

Comment

**NEWSFLASH**

Mexicans support Mexicans. New at 11!
          you dont see the irony?

Where have you been in boxing? JCC rooting for Alvarez!? JCC Jr. just called his own father out as being a disgrace having Alvarez winning when JCC has been Golovkin's #1 Mexican HOF fan for at least 3 years...

Erik Morales?

Juan Manuel Marquez, I said, had GGG up a 1 round before going the 12th, so who won the 12th in your opinion?

Marquez scored the fight for GGG.

brush up on the consistency of the context, these HOFs had varying and awkward scores

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post

3 Mexican HOF....
            Did either of them have 118-110 Canelo?

While you could argue that it was a close fight, I think the real concern here is Adelaide Byrd's scorecard.

Comment

Adelaide Byrd"peeleft:
              9 people watching at my house, some of them just casuals who didn't know who GGG even was. every single person thought that GGG won easily, 9-3, 8-4. I don't care what anyone say, there is no way in hell Candelita won the fight, much less 118-110...WTF?

Needless to say, everyone thought the fight was a corrupt pile of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post

While you could argue that it was a close fight, I think the real concern here is Adelaide Byrd's scorecard.
                She should be fired immediately!

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post

It doesnt matter how Byrd scored it, in fact I agree with Byrn on a wide decision. I saw Nelo doing everything right they prepped in camp to nullify as Kellerman said.

Even if Byrd had it 116-112, 115-113, what's to be overruled from the Draw?

Im surprised with the critical thinking here. Don Trella scored it a DRAW, the same judge that scored it in favor of GGG over Jacobs.

Go figure...

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    Close fight. Pure and simple.

But obviously it's not a close fight without cries of robbery. (see Ward-Kovalev and Marquez-Pacquiao fights)
                    Canelo biased nuthugger, pure and simple. Obviously NOT close fight, obviously fixed.

Comment

Working...
                    X