Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers that thought GGG won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here comes the immediate rematch. Sealed.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Fuuck off chango.

Damn you have serious hatred for Mexicans.

Let me guess yo momma and sister musta gotten tag teamed by a group of Mexicans huh?

Yup bet that's what it us cuz that anger you have towards Mexicans isnt healthy Jerome.
      So your Mexican and obviously biased, Kigali isn't affiliated with either fighter obviously, I'm an Aussie, I'm not affiliated with any of them either, so if we gave it to GGG, then where does the bias come from, no where, where does your bias come from, your mexican

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        Possibly. I'm wondering if we don't see Golovkin - Saunders first though. I'm thinking time is on Canelo's side here and there isn't much chance of GGG losing to Saunders which also adds the extra belt to the mix. Not quite sure what Canelo does in the mean time though - Cotto 2 perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          So your Mexican and obviously biased, Kigali isn't affiliated with either fighter obviously, I'm an Aussie, I'm not affiliated with any of them either, so if we gave it to GGG, then where does the bias come from, no where, where does your bias come from, your mexican
          They're not biased....They're ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            They're not biased....They're ******ed.
            Correct me if I'm wrong, weren't you going for canelo to win?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              I'm not so sure it will be immediate. Canelo said he wasn't sure if it would happen in May or September.

Comment

@riddickbowe
                Robbed man @ GGGBoxing got robbed boxing need to get there **** together. That's what's up. Bowe

@ PaulMalignaggi
                Dont even get me started on that. It was pretty bad even during the fight. Canelo was never in it once it passed about round 4 or so.

@ PaulMalignaggi
                Nah that was politics man. Unfortunately when a fighter generates the money Canelo does lots of people get rich so cash cow gets protected.

@ LEllerbe
                Not surprised at all, all bad. Still trippin on that 118-110.

@ loudibella
                In advance. That wasn't a draw or a Canelo win. It wasn't. Please get it right!!!

@ loudibella
                Yes. Let's tell the ****ing truth!!!! 118-110? No. Any kind of draw? No. Show that fight without sound to any 3 kids and ask what man won!!!

...They go on and on.

Comment

Anyone with boxing knowledge knows who won today, that's quite obvious, those who think canelo won should watch WWF, their bias has gotten the better of them

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Says an oily racist.
                    You're the biggest racist on here mr rwanda.

Comment

cry babies

Comment

Working...
                      X