No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
    i'll come to mexico and wipe my hairy ass with the mexican flag you little mexican jumping bean
    I'm talking **** about mexicants get your eyes fixed bruh!

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      A. Byrd is a dumb ***** and shows why Feminism is a cancer that has even reached boxing - CJ Ross had May-Canelo a draw.

Feminist Affirmative Action is going to destroy sports - it's already destroying boxing and the NFL clearly.... The other sports will soon follow.
      Hahahaha......I am with you my fellow Dr of the Sweet Science

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        When will you haters give Canelo credit? you said he was terrified and would get KO. Anyone that knows what clean punching, defense and ring-generalship is can see Canelo produced more of this than GGG.
        Well said but i scored it a draw as well.

Comment

• It's not about whether Canelo lost the decision here in this forum. It's about all you cum swallowing GGG fan boys who bragged about how God gifted your boy was. Comparing him to Ray Robinson. GTFO

Comment

• Draw

I agree with a draw or a round for either fighter. BUT 118 to 110 is absolutely horrible.

An immediate rematch is needed. The aggressor was GGG but the more effective punching was by Canelo.

AGAIN 118 to 110, BYRD should NEVER BE ALLOWED to JUDGE a fight AGAIN!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
              Wealthiest man in the world is Mexican
              He doesn't have any mexican blood.

Comment

• The draw was the correct decision

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  GGG the 3RD fight in row looked like shyt easy to hit slow azz hell. Canelo won will win rematch easier.
                  Yet he beat up and out landed Canelo all night, enough that even Teddy Alta's says he won and boxing is corrupt.

While you here in la la land, Canelo is getting invicerated by the boxing press world wide.

Canelo won't win rematch either. He fought in sorts, sat on the ropes and got beat up by a guy he already tried aging.

The older guy fought for 12 rounds while the younger guy held on for dear life.

Even at one point throwing cheap shots.

While Canelo only fans base booing him, you can enjoy la la land. It's fine, we all know what really happened.

I'm sure you'll hear about it on all the channels for weeks. Enjoy la la princess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
                    GGG won the fight 115-113, he gave away early rounds which wont happen in the rematch.

Only thing that changes in the rematch is GGG will not have respect for Canelo like he did early on. Canelo can't stand toe to toe with GGG so he'll stick to his boxing gameplan and lose.

I like both fighters the same but here and now i bet a million on rematch to Canelo as winner!!! Canelo can better perform then tonight but GGG cant in my opinion. GGG's time was tonight as it would have been rematch win or lose. He only gets out boxed in future as age catches him and Canelo clearly learns from mistakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                      Even Ellerbe going in on the score card and tmt was all for Canelo.
                      Yet we still got guys on here talking themselves into Byrd's scorecard because they went all in on the GGG hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X