Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Oscar for screwing that up. I love Canelo and would love to see him in a rematch with Triple G? You robbed us of seeing Canelo have to adjust and pull something special out to actually win the second fight. Triple G won 8 of the 12 rounds, I lost money on this fight. Right is right and you just made a mockery of this fight. I hope Triple G wins the next fight and then tell you to kiss his butt about a third fight. I had hoped that you would be a better promoter, but you are just like the rest. This woman judge was pathetic or paid off. Probably both. She was not even smart enough to make it a one point card in Canelo favor. I hate this kind of thing, but loved the fight these two warriors waged.

Comment

• Boxing being boxing. Most people without a bias said Golovkin couldn't win on the cards and here we are. Pretty easy fight to score but here we are. 8-4 GGG in this house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        A draw is fine but not the way they did it. If Byrd turned in a 115-113 scorecard for Canelo that's all fine and dandy but she really ****ed him over and made it look like they gifted it to him.
        I agree. I would of been cool with either one winning by a point. But no way did Canelo win that many rounds. And I'm a Canelo fan

Comment

• What an idiot this outcome has no grounds for such a classless.
          remark. Whatever your race is I am certain there are bums.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Canelo made ggg miss a lot and look clumsy at times.
            Canelo was running all night and still only landed 2% more of his punches and through a lot less lol...

Fan boys and their delusions lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Much respect,gggtards are out of control baboons as expected doe. How can anyone say either fighter won 8 rds,it was a 7-5 fight depending on how u judge it or a draw.
              Well put but I truly had it a draw. If forced i would have leaned ggg. But a draw was correct call in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
                Stop watching fights while on crack, puta. Canelo won.
                Keep making your ignorant rojo colored glasses a55 looking stupid. Don't lie to yourself.

Comment

• Canelo said before the fight that he could stand and trade with GGG. Sure, you did, buddy...sure. Fooking cyclist.

Comment

• Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                    So why didn't Canelo beat him?
                    Or KO him as he so proudly predicted many times before the fight, since when is Mexican Style jumping on your bike? LOL self entitled little red and his fans are all butt hurt....

Comment

• Canelo outboxed that man made him look like an amateur #nodefense #triplegift

Comment

Working...
                      X