No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    Lmao ggg aint a great fighter at all....
    He's better than Canelito.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Don't understand it.

Canelo landed the cleaner shots easily.

His problem was letting GGG outwork him at times but it was clearly very close.
      To be fair I had GGG winning... But NONE of my bets had a WINNER!!!! They were ALL on Canelo making past different rounds.

As long as nobody doesn't pay I made $10K

Comment

• Canelo clearly robbed, ggg didn't hurt him a single time. Canelo will take it even more clearly in the rematch.

Comment

• I had it 116-112 for Canelo, but there were several toss-up rounds. First three and last three went to Nelo with some squeakers in between.

Comment

• Stop it only way you saying a draw is fine is if your guy didn't perform the way you wanted. This wasn't a draw a great fight yes but not a draw. Wasn't a robbery either though but stop the draw just let one of them win. When judges clearly cheat on cards (118-110) you can't help but lose faith in the system. Byrd should be fired, no way she can explain her card being like that. I thought GGG won but I would rather have had Canelo win than it be a draw. Judges FTL

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              That's Adalaide?

Damn, her face alone looks like a librarian. She has no business judging a boxing match. I bet she never fought in a boxing match ever. This woman looks like a harmless librarian. You can't judge a book by it's cover. damn shame, this woman should be thrown in jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                Canelo landed all the clean hard punches. GGG was taken to school. Charlo beats both of them easy tho.
                Exactly! I agree with everything you said. Never thought I would see Canelo get robbed on the scorecards, but I guess Karma is a biatch.

Canelo proved everything Floyd said about GGG. Straight up and down, no special effects, one dimensional.

Charlo beats both easy, but prob gets Robbed if he let's it go 12.

Comment

• GGG hard done by tonight

Comment

• Byrd's card was a joke but a draw is almost a fair result, I don't think the rematch will happen right away, I hope it does.

Comment

• I was going for Canelo. But I would be ok with giving GGG the fight by a point. However GGG was the favorite. The boogyman. He didn't look like it. I think in a rematch Canelo wins easy. I watched it at a wedding on my phone with no bias commentators. The guys wrapped around my phone all agreed. GGG would get the ****! Beat out of him by ward. Ward would spend the rest of his life in prison. To think everyone was hype because GGG beat a complete bum like Monroe. Clown show.

Comment

Working...
                      X