Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the US where they put so much emphasis on effective aggressiveness this fight should have gone to GGG. Canelo was on the ropes practically the whole fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by sayf View Post
      Biggest load of shyte scorecard I've ever seen, that was absolutely scandalous. Byrd should never be allowed to officiate another fight, that was disgusting.

GGG won the fight clearly, but if you're a Canelo fanboy you could probably give it to him by a round, but not ten.

Both fighters showed their class tonight in the ring, but it was spoiled by the terrible judging. Canelo showed he's a top fighter and GGG showed he's not done yet. Great fight, BS decision.

GG clearly won

Neither guy looked impressive

Comment

• That 118-110 scorecard is just... lol.

Comment

• Draw is fair, I scored it 114-114....Byrd is ridiculous with his decision tho.,... Ya GGG put on pressure non stop, but the better boxer was canelo, the way he was swiveling to the right all night.

If only he landed with a right hand after...
          But he didn't, and it was a draw,but here here we get to see it again,and a trilogy is in play and that's good for boxing at the end of the day

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
            A DRAW IS THE RIGHT RESULT and Two of the Scorecards got the Result right.

I thought Canelo clearly won RDS 1, 2, 3, 10, 11 and 12.

I would Give GGG the rest.

You could change a couple of those rounds either way but a DRAW WAS RIGHT CALL.
            GGG won the fight 115-113, he gave away early rounds which wont happen in the rematch.

Only thing that changes in the rematch is GGG will not have respect for Canelo like he did early on. Canelo can't stand toe to toe with GGG so he'll stick to his boxing gameplan and lose.

Comment

• It could have gone 7-5 either way so a draw is a fair result.

Comment

• I seen canelo winning close. not sure why everyone is acting like GGG dominated

Comment

• Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                  Triple Flop got a boxing lesson. Lmao. Phuck off my site! Be happy that bum got a draw.

Canelo is the new TBE
                  go **** your sister. Canelo got chewed up ******

Comment

• ...the Mexican fans were booing Canelo and cheered for GGG...fcukin' Byrd, old ass blind biiitchh...she probably had her card filled out before the fight...

Comment

• Anyone notice how GGG's face was all BUSTED up and Canelo had barely a scratch???

Comment

Working...
                      X