No announcement yet.

GGG is screwed Dave Morreti is working the fight tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    It's getting so bad. These guys are having flashbacks from June. They were all laughing when Hunter said Ward would KO Kovalev. Then, their hearts got ripped out their chests.

If you see them spazzing, take it easy on them. It's just the PTSD.
    All 4 of the people on Earth who considered that a KO rather than a DQ

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Wow, I like the early excuses. What happened to all of the "golovkin will win by KO" fans?
      A shift happened about a year ago based on golovkin's apparent aging and canelos visible improvement

Corruption is also commonplace in boxing

One man's analysis is another man's excuses I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Wow, I like the early excuses. What happened to all of the "golovkin will win by KO" fans?
        Mind you that this is still the prevailing opinion. In the Pick' Em thread, 53% have picked GGG by KO.

So yes, perhaps some people are legitimately nervous about the refs or GGG's appearance but most of them are covering their backs at the very last second by jumping onto anything that will make them seem less dumb if they are wrong.

Not this guy. I'm riding the GGG KO wagon until the finish line. If I'm wrong I'll eat the crow I deserve.

Comment

I'm neutral here, but you can't deny this guy is a horrible judge. He shouldn't be doing big profile fights at all.

Comment

Won't matter, GGG will break Candelita down by the 8th-9th to the point where he'll be cornering Candelita and placing his shots to the head and body at will as Candelita tries to escape along the ropes. The diva's corner will likely toss in the towel because Candelita has too much pride and ego to know when to quit for the sake of living a normal life after the fight.

Comment

It takes two crooked judges to make sure Canelo wins on points. One judge could be overruled by the other two judges. GGG could win by KO as well.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                He helped him a bit. Nobody noticed because CJ Ross took it way too far with her draw **** and everyone focused on that.
                Your momma was getting boned by Clinton last time the DX7 was relevant. cunt.

Comment

Canelo might be screwed. Hectari and Atlas both picked him to win and they have a terrible track record. The guy they pick to win almost always loses.

Comment

It turns out Morreti is the only judge who correctly scored the fight for GGG. Byrd scored the fight 116 to 110 for Canelo so there is your crooked bought and payed for judge.

Comment

Sorry for the mistake. Byrd scored the fight 118 to 110 for Canelo. That's criminal.

Comment

Working...
                      X