No announcement yet.

The Official: " El Chacal" Rigondeaux vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    we shall see. I think mikey power and timing will clam lomachenko down real quick.
    Don't let him shake you up homie, Lomachenko might beat Mikey, but it won't be no 11-1 fight.

That fight could turn out similar to PacMonster/Vargas I.

Comment

• Bring on Loma vs Garcia. Love to see it but I think Loma waxes him.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Don't let him shake you up homie, Lomachenko might beat Mikey, but it won't be no 11-1 fight.

That fight could turn out similar to PacMonster/Vargas I.
        Mikey gonna kill em, but tonights lomachenkos fans night so Ill let them have it.

Comment

• Alright no more fighting fighters way smaller than he is. Time to face guys his own size at 130 or 135.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            we shall see. I think mikey power and timing will clam lomachenko down real quick.
            Its whether mikey can deal with the quick foot movement and angles and fast combos

Mikey has a good jab though

Comment

• Originally posted by Mic Tyson View Post
              Bring on Loma vs Garcia. Love to see it but I think Loma waxes him.
              If Loma beats Garcia then he deserves p4p, otherwise it should go to winner of ggg/canelo 2.

Comment

• That was a dissapointing fight for boxing

Huge letdown of a fight

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  If Loma beats Garcia then he deserves p4p, otherwise it should go to winner of ggg/canelo 2.
                  Crawfords a beast bro

Comment

• Rigo hurt my soul.....

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      This is why boxing fans are the worst in the world.

How about showing some respect for an inactive 37yr old moving up two weight classes and daring to be great? Should take a leaf out of Loma's book and have some class. And you wonder why fighters don't take risks these days seriously?
                      Granted it was a sch1t performance but jeez have some class about you man.
                      Word. Greent sent.

Size was obviously the big deal here. Rigo true to his word will fight anyone. Unfortunately for him there are limits.

Comment

Working...
                      X