The Official: " El Chacal" Rigondeaux vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post

Comment

Lomachenko stops him, nothing to analyze, Rigondeaux is simply too small and who knows how past it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Lomachenko stops him, nothing to analyze, Rigondeaux is simply too small and who knows how past it.
        Rigo won't be easy to hit. If Lomachenko lets his hands go early it will be a war.

Comment

Rigo will Donare Loma and crush Bob's dreams of ha ing another cash cow.

This will be a classic that my Grandchildrens will talk about. We are lucky to witness what truly is to be become a classic and much bigger than anything Manny or Floyd in term of technical pedigree and amateur grandeur.

#WarRigo
          #WarHitech

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post

This will be a classic that my Grandchildrens will talk about. We are lucky to witness what truly is to be become a classic and much bigger than anything Manny or Floyd in term of technical pedigree and amateur grandeur.

#WarRigo
            #WarHitech

Comment

Honestly for my money the most skill that has ever been seen in a boxing ring at one time... but it should have been at 126 and 2 years ago. Then I would have said 50/50 - leaning towards Lomachenko by UD just because of my preference for his style. Now? Lomachenko by a margin with an outside chance of a late stoppage. Rigo's just too small and too old.

Still feel privileged to get to see these two amateur legends squaring off, no matter that the circumstances ain't perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                Honestly for my money the most skill that has ever been seen in a boxing ring at one time... but it should have been at 126 and 2 years ago. Then I would have said 50/50 - leaning towards Lomachenko by UD just because of my preference for his style. Now? Lomachenko by a margin with an outside chance of a late stoppage. Rigo's just too small and too old.

Still feel privileged to get to see these two amateur legends squaring off, no matter that the circumstances ain't perfect.
                When it comes to two skilled, cerebral fighters like this, age won't have much to do with it. This will be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post

#WarRigo
                  #WarHitech
                  If Loma will get exposed like Donaire, then no reason for your grandchildren to talk about this mismatch in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    If Loma will get exposed like Donaire, then no reason for your grandchildren to talk about this mismatch in the future.
                    There is no exposing to do here. Both are some of the most skilled, high ring IQ boxing masters in recent history. The winner's greatness can only go up, the loser loses nothing significant, losing to another fighter of such caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      There is no exposing to do here. Both are some of the most skilled, high ring IQ boxing masters in recent history. The winner's greatness can only go up, the loser loses nothing significant, losing to another fighter of such caliber.
                      That was the point of my message

Comment

Working...
                      X