No announcement yet.

The Official: " El Chacal" Rigondeaux vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    cheers, full house today. still a bit peeved i didnt go all in, went pretty huge on my main bet, but was originally going to go all in on it.

greed is a b!tch eh?
    I like the mentality

You can call it greed

I call it ambition

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      This is why boxing fans are the worst in the world.

How about showing some respect for an inactive 37yr old moving up two weight classes and daring to be great? Should take a leaf out of Loma's book and have some class. And you wonder why fighters don't take risks these days seriously?
      Granted it was a sch1t performance but jeez have some class about you man.

I feel you dude, but there's been way too much shít talk on this site lately about how Rigo too skilled, Loma's a hypejob, whateverthafck.

Blame those guys for shítting on Loma and acting like Rigo was gonna school him.

Comment

How about showing some respect for an inactive 37yr old moving up two weight classes and daring to be great? Should take a leaf out of Loma's book and have some class. And you wonder why fighters don't take risks these days seriously?
        People are ****** so they only look at the results...it leads to ducking and padded records butfans too ****** to realise

Comment

• This Stephen A and Teddy Atlas faceoff is ****in unbearable

Comment

**** him he conned his own fans which thankfully I am not 1 of. He should've went out on his shield like a true great not a coward ass bîtch. He quit because he has no heart in fighting head on,he was forced to fight for once & he quit like a bîtch.

Comment

• Omfg Atlas and Smith bout to strangle each other through their screens.

I wanna see these two in the ring..

Comment

• Stephen A. Smith shouldn't be doing boxing. This is the most bizarre **** I've ever seen.

Comment

• See what i'm sayin!? Loma sent rigo back to Cuba

Comment

• For once Smith is keeping it real af. Rigo quit & disgraced his ENTIRE career in one night. Atlus is just a complete dîckriding biatch that has always been a loma fanboi,he did exactly as I predicted when I said for SURE loma in 8,Atlus as expected made it seem like loma beating Rigo was only because of lomas skills which EVERYONE expected would be too much for rigo.

Comment

• now Rigo and Erislandy Lara need to both be exiled in Cuba or some other Caribbean island I never wanna see these cats on my tv screen again.

Comment

Working...
                      X