Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: " El Chacal" Rigondeaux vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a sticky thread for this bout. Thanks goodness!

Comment

One week to go (can’t wait), and still not a *whiff* of promotion. Lol

Comment

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux Odds according to Bookmakers:

Loma -400,
        Rigo +300.

Coefficient for Loma Win - 1,14 x,
        Coefficient for Rigo Win - 5 x.

---

In other words bookmakers don't believe that Rigo can make a sensation at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
          The styles are similar to Toney vs Jones.

But in this fight 'Toney' has a glass chin, is old and small and 'Jones' has an amazing defense.

If anyone seriously thinks Rigo beats Loma he needs to stop following boxing. Or put his money where his mouth is and pm me.
          Sounds like you are the one who needs to stop following boxing.

The reason this fight is so appealing is both Rigo and Lomachenko are boxing wizards. They are both complete, high ring IQ fighters who can best you in many ways, and fight successfully in many styles. They have more in common than not.

Toney/Jones is a terrible comparison. Go crawl under your bed and cry.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            One week to go (can’t wait), and still not a *whiff* of promotion. Lol
            Not even a single press conference smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Not even a single press conference smh.
              I just don’t get it. Isn’t this supposed to be a business? Lol Two of the best in the sport. Two double-gold medalists in the same ring. Never been seen before. There will be a winner, and no one will know...or even care. Strange as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                I just don’t get it. Isn’t this supposed to be a business? Lol Two of the best in the sport. Two double-gold medalists in the same ring. Never been seen before. There will be a winner, and no one will know...or even care. Strange as fuck.
                Even Lomachenko was complaining about that on a toprank tv interview,Rigo and Loma are correct, the media interest in this fight has been subpar

Comment

Everyone knows rigo gonna be whoopin the ass

Comment

Thought this was on tonight. So disappointed.
                    Gonna be Call of Duty or Gears of War tonight because I'm not bothering with this weak ass Cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Thought this was on tonight. So disappointed.
                      Gonna be Call of Duty or Gears of War tonight because I'm not bothering with this weak ass Cotto fight.
                      Same here homie, thought it was tonight, will be on COD WWII myself.

Who is Cotto fighting? Been busy with work and out of touch

Comment

Working...
                      X