The Official: " El Chacal" Rigondeaux vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the espn app loma sitting down. Rigo walking around doing light pads

Comment

• I'm here semi drunk, and pondering, deep thinking. I just realized Rigo has no chin, and by no chin I mean he actually has no chin. He has a face like a shark. His chin is in his neck.

Comment

• Side note: the commentary on this card so far has now made it pretty clear why Teddy Atlas was pushed off of this Top Rank Boxing card (and likely cards going forward).

Three fights that may have been 50:1 if we're lucky, and the announcing team is still trying to sell the feature fighter as showing more than what actually happened.

Teddy likely would've been ****ting on these no-hoper fights, just like he consistently did when fed such fights on Friday Night Fights.

Comment

• Let's get it poppin bros!!!

Comment

• "Cooba Cooba"

Viva el chacal

Comment

• Originally posted by ippo View Post
              well i thought clinching was illegal also.
              so clinching = head butting. Ok gotcha..

Comment

• The Bond between Father an Son in Boxing doesn't get highlighted enough. Beyond just Loma and his father but boxing in general it is a lot of Father/Son combos and I think that is GREAT!

Comment

• They should call him "Hi-Pitch"...his voice is LIGHT.

Comment

• Even Lara throws the 1-2, Rigo practicing his '1' on the pads there

Rigo will need to double his output to stand a chance, regardless of skills/whatever, Loma will throw 10 punches to his 1...

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      I'm here semi drunk, and pondering, deep thinking. I just realized Rigo has no chin, and by no chin I mean he actually has no chin. He has a face like a shark. His chin is in his neck.
                      However he gets right back up after being knocked down without being dazed.

Comment

Working...
                      X